Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor?

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #21  
I have factory 'bleep' horn but also added a siren to really get attention when I do snow removal.
Folks tend to park cars in add ways and expect me to come back after they leisurely move their car.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #22  
My LS has one....never thought about it before, but I frequently work with a neighbor who's pretty hard of hearing, so I really like having it, just in case.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #23  
I have the stock Kioti Horn, but seldom use it.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #24  
My CK didn't come with a horn, but that is in the plans for the near future.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #25  
Do a google search for Hella horn kits and Fiamm horn kits. Tons off stuff out there on ebay and amazon. In the meantime you could always get a handheld marine airhorn from westmarine.com. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
   / Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #26  
My new New Holland PowerStar T4.75 didn't even come with a horn!

NH kindly bastardized this tractor and it was a real goat rodeo when this model first hit the states. The sales brochure indicated a horn, but none of the units for over the first year even had a horn. To further the confusion, some of these units had wiring for the horn from the grille to the firewall, some had it from the firewall to the dash or, if you were lucky, some had it from the grille to the dash. Either way, the stock turn signal lever (and supposed location of the horn) wasn't even capable for activating the horn. The wires were there in the connector going to the switch but the terminals on the switch side of the connector were empty.

Luckily, mine was wired from the grille to the dash, so I added a horn up front and a push button on the dash. Very nice feature to alert the little ones or move the livestock away. OEM horn is a Fiamm. They seem to be a real player in the OEM horn market.

$45k and no horn. Way to go CNH!

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #27  
My Chinese Rhino has one stock- still working fine. The Ford 3000 doesn't...

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #28  
Just keep a loud whistle on board.

/ Do you have a horn or other audible on you tractor? #29  
My little, but mighty, TYM T233 has a dinky little horn installed...not loud but fun to push! Grandkids love it.