Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200, '55 Farmall Cub, '57 Ford 640

Default Re: Simplicity 4040H PowerMax & Attachments For Sale

How much does it weigh? Does it do a good job on mowing lawns or is it too big (lawn damage?)

Tractor
    Kubota B2910

The tractor weighs in at like 1480#. I think the mower deck weighs around 350#. Nothing will mow your lawn better than a Simplicity - these deep decks are famous for striping your yard. It amazing how the deck floats - connected directly to the full floating front axle- and then it has anti-scalping rollers underneath and full length rollers across the back (see attachment). Mows very well! The high flotation tires are very gentle to the turf yet provide superb traction. Much easier on the turf than the R4's.

Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMax View Post
    The tractor weighs in at like 1480#. I think the mower deck weighs around 350#. Nothing will mow your lawn better than a Simplicity - these deep decks are famous for striping your yard. It amazing how the deck floats - connected directly to the full floating front axle- and then it has anti-scalping rollers underneath and full length rollers across the back (see attachment). Mows very well! The high flotation tires are very gentle to the turf yet provide superb traction. Much easier on the turf than the R4's.

Jeff
    Do you have any left for sale after all this time? Allis or Simplicity?

Tractor
    2005 Kioti CK30HST

I assume this things long gone... :~{
    Last edited by ASEmaster; 05-27-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Tractor
    kubota b20

WoW beautiful machine,I have a kubota b20 that i never liked,I know this 4040 is a better machine,I hate it because kubota took over the market.I would much rather have had a powermax.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12