simplicity legacy year model ??

/ simplicity legacy year model ?? #1  

KAYTEE

I have a simplicity legacy lawn tractor model #1692872 ....can anyone tell me the model year of it ?? I think it's a 2003 or 2004......I thought someone might have a book to tell you the year by model # .....thanks !!

/ simplicity legacy year model ?? #2  
I have a simplicity legacy lawn tractor model #1692872 ....can anyone tell me the model year of it ?? I think it's a 2003 or 2004......I thought someone might have a book to tell you the year by model # .....thanks !!
Model # doesn't directly correlate to a year. They produced the same model multiple years, introduced new models mid-year, etc.

Best bet is to try to date the engine...

/ simplicity legacy year model ?? #3  
hey the pics are good.............

/ simplicity legacy year model ?? #4  
Mine is a model 1692872 and I bought it from an individual as a 2005 but the local dealer said that it was a 1998. ??????????????????????????????:confused:

Last edited:
   / simplicity legacy year model ?? #5  
If it is a Legacy, and not a Legacy XL then it is older than 2005. I bought my Legacy new in 2000, and I think that was the last year they were made.

/ simplicity legacy year model ?? #6  
I have the same model and its a 1998 with a Kohler CH25S ser 68583

/ simplicity legacy year model ?? #7  
I checked with my dealer and he said that Simplicity Legacy with that model number was made from 97 to 02/03 when they came out with the Legacy XL...