Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Tractor
    Kubota, L4400, BX1870

Default Re: Simplicity 9518 rebuild

Stick to the basics.......an engine needs fuel, fire and air to run. If its turning over and trying to start, its not getting one of the 3 things listed.
    Kubota L4400 - Land pride rear scraper blade, 6 foot landscape rake, 72'' Frontier Box Blade, Land Pride 60'' finish mower, Land Pride Q/A pallet forks, County Line Carryall built to haul and loaded R-1's
    Kubota RTV500
    Kubota BX1870

Previous Tractors: 1978 B7100, 2009 B3200

Tractor
    MF 1010

Great forum thread. I just bought a MF 1010 that is missing the 3 pt hitch.... which unfortunately I didn't know anything about.

Now to get it to pull my finishing mower I 'have' to get this sorted ; either by sourcing bits or by having them fabricated by a machine shop.

Your photos and the link to partstree have given me hope. if not just a little hope

** I will be reading through your post in detail to make sure that I do what I can to keep mine well maintained and to try and keep parts from wearing out... sounds like it's getting harder and harder to fix bits ... re: $1000 for fuel pump

My hours clock has been disconnected, so have no clue how many hours are under it's belt. it does blow a healthy bit of black smoke when cold.

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Hey Fairview, I just posted some links on the thread you started looking for the 3 point hitch parts. I know of 2 sources, and between them there are 3 machines at minimum that should have a full 3 point hitch available. What I can say about the 9518 project was it was defiantly a learning experience and a money pit, therefore i decided to hand this project on to someone else that had the tools and equipment to get the job done right. If you need any info on it I sent in all the specs on the 9518 when I had the original manual to Peter at Tractordata.com where he posted them on his site:
    TractorData.com Simplicity 9518 tractor information
    One other way you could complete your 3 point hitch is via ordering your missing parts from Hoye Tractor. They sell 3 point hitch assembly parts and i have a good feeling they would hook right up to your MF 1010.
    Yanmar Tractor Parts: Under_20_HP
    I wish you the best of luck in finding the rest of your 3 point hitch and will keep my eyes open for deals on a 3 point hitch if they come along.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    allis chambers

my name john I am looking to buy head gasket set for mind ,9518 simplicity ph 6078629297

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678