AC Simplicity 9518 4wd diesel

/ AC Simplicity 9518 4wd diesel #1  

Alandwhit

i have an early 80,s Allis Chalmers Simplicity Deisel 4 wheel drive 18 hp tractor.
tractor has always been garaged. service performed regularly. tractor runs great. transmission has begun to leak badly from where the transmission sections are put together. this particular transmission is also the hydralic pump. I cannot seem to find out about parts or where i could get this repaired if parts are available and approx cost.

i wonder if this is common with this particular equipt. I am certain that this was only mfg for a few years and that is why i am having trouble getting
information.

any infomation would be appreciated.

/ AC Simplicity 9518 4wd diesel #2  
Im gonna take a guess at this being the same machine as an Allis Chalmers 5015 since my 5020 manual lists its counterpart as a 9523. The machine was made by Hinomoto for AC and Simplicity. Check with an Agco dealer for parts. I think your machine was similar to a Hinomoto C-174 also? Maybe a few of the import gray dealers can help out also? Is this a hydro or a gear drive?

/ AC Simplicity 9518 4wd diesel #3  
Im gonna take a guess at this being the same machine as an Allis Chalmers 5015 since my 5020 manual lists its counterpart as a 9523. The machine was made by Hinomoto for AC and Simplicity. Check with an Agco dealer for parts. I think your machine was similar to a Hinomoto C-174 also? Maybe a few of the import gray dealers can help out also? Is this a hydro or a gear drive?

You are correct -- it's the same machine.