Simplicity Regent 12 question?

/ Simplicity Regent 12 question? #1  

dolmen

Hi folks,

I've inherited a Regent 12 mower in very good shape, unfortunately on our first outing the belt driving the blades broke and as it appears to have been slipping for some time there are no markings left on it.

Could someone please let me know the correct size of belt that I need and is it easy enough for a non mechanic to fit? Has anyone got a copy of the manual so I can give her a good service?

TIA

/ Simplicity Regent 12 question? #2  
All manuals are available on line at simplicitymfg.com
If you can find the manufactures number on the deck I can give you the size of the belt. The number should start with a 169:D

/ Simplicity Regent 12 question?
If you can find the manufactures number on the deck I can give you the size of the belt. The number should start with a 169:D

Thanks I'll have a look on their site. I'll also have alook at the deck for the number, and thanks for the shout.

Regards

:thumbsup:

Sorry it took so long ... I wasn't at my homeplace until the weekend.

The details are.. Simplicity Regent 12, 36'' cut, M/n 1691419 and S/n 46013

Thanks

:)

Bump

:thumbsup:

Thanks, I'll try that.

Cheers

PITA this .... I'm still not sure what size belt I need! I've even asked a couple of guys work at mowers and they couldn't tell me ... started in on how this was an old mower bla bla bla

Anyone know?

TIA

Thank you, I'd looked at that particular belt, but thought I was wrong as mine appears to go around more pullys! I'm after the belt for driving the blades, but I'll check it out again.

Thanks again