Simplicty 3410 Landlord

/ Simplicty 3410 Landlord #1  

Mal AC

Bronze Member
Tractor
Allis Charlmers 616, Simplicity 3410, Cub Cadet 1605, Allis Chalmers 310
Anyone else own a 1972-4ish Simplicity 3410 Landlord. I use mine to mow lawn and haul wood and anything else that needs to get hauled around.

/ Simplicty 3410 Landlord #2  
Our boys are into the lawn tractor pulling. We just acquired a Simplicity lawn tractor that has a plow on the front. It is Model # 3410. We know nothing about it and are looking to get/share any info that we can. We also have a Cub Cadet 124, 2 John Deeres.

/ Simplicty 3410 Landlord
Welcome to TBN! SImplicity 3410 are good tractors. They are heavy built, made for towing. I got mine 2 years ago from a friend I help out down the street. When he used it, he made his own snowplow for the front of it. I know they are 10 hp. They were built in the early 1970's. They do make snowblowers for them but they dont have high/low range, so it wouldn;t work out very good. It was my first lawn mower I owned and its a preety reiable tractor. Good luck on the pulling! Simplicity is the Way to go!

/ Simplicty 3410 Landlord
I also own a Allis Chalmers 616 tractor but its not running yet. I also own a little Cub Cadet 1605 lawn mower.