Help! Simplicity Broadmoor 6115/Allison Chamler 816 GT

/ Help! Simplicity Broadmoor 6115/Allison Chamler 816 GT #1  

jdbark1952

Tractor
Simplicity Broadmoor 6115
I never claimed to be a lawn tractor/garden tractor expert and may have just got taken I don't know, perhaps one of you with some more experience in this can help me out.

I recently saw on craigslist a ad for an old Simplicity "garden tractor"/mower with a tiller attachment. The ad stated that it would run if the battery was charged. The price was right so I went for a look, I've been wanting a tiller that I could tow behind my mower, this should fill the bill I hoped.

I took the battery out of my mower and went for a look. it wouldn't start, I figured no biggie, I can make it run. I got it for a better price.

I got it home, put a new plug in it and then cleaned the carb and cleaned the fuel tank, it started right up, good.

Now I'm trying to figure out how the heck the tiller hooks up, I'm wondering if it needs a sleeve hitch and if it is even for this model of mower. Under the hood it has a list of belts it uses for the mowing deck, the drive belt and a tiller belt, still wondering if anybody here knows a little about this thing, it id a Simplicity Broadmoor III 6115. Turns out it is a lawn tractor not a garden tractor.

2di29sh.jpg

fdc789.jpg

2hebsiv.jpg

10yp8gk.jpg

2vtegex.jpg

wasodf.jpg

90unwg.jpg

I found an Allis Chalmers 816 GT that is the same tractor just a different name with a tiller attached tha does not show the long handle either.

1htuef.jpg

2ut6h5g.jpg