Simplicity 4040 Tractor and/or attachments for sale

/ Simplicity 4040 Tractor and/or attachments for sale #1  

Scramblerkid

Tractor
Simplicity 4040, Cub Cadet 6284
I have a Simplicity 4040 tractor with 3 pt hitch, no rear pto. Engine is in need of rebuild as runs but has loud knock. I also haveo the 60" belly mower in great condition, a 50" snowthrower in very good condition, and a 48" front plow in fair condition. I am willing to sell as a package deal or individually. I am located a zip code 12020, Malta, NY. Email me at scrbrkid@nycap.rr.com I can email pix to those who are looking. Thanks, Rob

/ Simplicity 4040 Tractor and/or attachments for sale #2  
Do you still have your Simplicity 4040 Tractor and/or attachments for sale? I'm interested in them if price is right.... call me if you still have them 208-921-5786 , thank you Sonny:thumbsup:

/ Simplicity 4040 Tractor and/or attachments for sale #3  
I have a Simplicity 4040 tractor with 3 pt hitch, no rear pto. Engine is in need of rebuild as runs but has loud knock. I also haveo the 60" belly mower in great condition, a 50" snowthrower in very good condition, and a 48" front plow in fair condition. I am willing to sell as a package deal or individually. I am located a zip code 12020, Malta, NY. Email me at scrbrkid@nycap.rr.com I can email pix to those who are looking. Thanks, Rob

hey rob just joined this site and was wondering if you would be interested in selling just the blower for the powermax if you still have it...cliff my number is four1three 88three 3two2seven