simplicity 26hp 50in cut with full suspension???

/ simplicity 26hp 50in cut with full suspension??? #1  

namesray

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota rtv900: kubota mx5200
might have found my next zero turn. just seen a simplicity zt, 50in deck, 26 hp, and with a spring suspension. i am a kubota guy by experience and not too well sold on simplicity, but this mower ran smooth and actually kinda impressed me. it is a 2009 model so it is used, but from what i saw looked to be in good shape. the blades were in good shape, which i would think be a good indicator of how rough it was used. also it seemed pretty clean. it started good, worked good, and felt good. never operated one with a spring suspension, but kinda liked it. seems like it took a lot of the jar from bumps off the mower and my body. better for both of us in the long run. dealer said new back in 2009 it went for $4600. used, as is to me $2385 out the door. after pricing zero turns and their options, i am almost set on this one. good condition, good cut at 50", and i like the briggs and stratton engines. has the twin hydros trans, and oil filters (hyd and engine) both a plus. only flaws are the hour meter not working and the deck is just a little off level. but that is another thing that impressed me about this mower is how simple everything looks to be worked on and adjusted. just a turnbuckle and lock nuts. everything else is simular adjs. anyone out there with experience with these mowers have an opinion on this one. i think it is a good buy for me. will be used semi commercially to compliment other larger mower with trim work and smalller lawns and as a back up.

/ simplicity 26hp 50in cut with full suspension??? #2  
Almost sounds like the champion model. Do you know for sure which model?
Cuts nice...I have one. Also have a citation model. It sound pretty good for use as you outlined. Price sounds good...too bad you don't know hours but if it was maintained even a little sounds like a good price otd.

/ simplicity 26hp 50in cut with full suspension??? #3  
It is a Champion.We have sold them for years. Basicaly the same machine as a Ferris IS500 (minus the ROPS and Welded deck)
Good machine if you don't mind the stamped deck.

/ simplicity 26hp 50in cut with full suspension??? #4  
It is a Champion.We have sold them for years. Basicaly the same machine as a Ferris IS500 (minus the ROPS and Welded deck)
Good machine if you don't mind the stamped deck.
:welcome: