60" belly mower
weight box
less than 150 hours
Like new condition
$8,200 delivered

Thanks

Yooper Dave

/ Simplicity Garden Tractor Price #2  
Sounds like a Legacy, right? If so that's a good price, heck the loader alone is $2,700.00.

/ Simplicity Garden Tractor Price
It is a Legacy. They feel it is worth around $8,500.

What do you feel it is worth? I was thinking over $9,000.

Yooper Dave

/ Simplicity Garden Tractor Price #4  
If you can get it for $8,200 - $8,500 it is a good deal. I think the base price of the tractor with the 60" mower is around $7,500 so add in the loader, blower, etc. that's at least another 4k of accessories. But... if you will ever have a need to use 3 point implements I'd start looking at the BX line from Kubota. For less money than the Simplicity you can get a diesel 4WD tractor with a Cat 1 3 point hitch.

/ Simplicity Garden Tractor Price
This tractor was on ebay & located near Milwaukee with free shipping within 300 miles.

The seller pulled the plug on the auction within a couple of hours of my "buy it now" for $8,200 - a couple of days prior to the official close of the auction.

I know nothing about the Kubota sub compacts. I do know that my only dealer here quotes list prices. I will educate myself about the B or BX series and see what I can come up with. I want something a bit bigger than a typical garden tractor.

Thanks

Yooper Dave

/ Simplicity Garden Tractor Price #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This tractor was on ebay & located near Milwaukee with free shipping within 300 miles.

The seller pulled the plug on the auction within a couple of hours of my "buy it now" for $8,200 - a couple of days prior to the official close of the auction.

I know nothing about the Kubota sub compacts. I do know that my only dealer here quotes list prices. I will educate myself about the B or BX series and see what I can come up with. *** I want something a bit bigger than a typical garden tractor.

Thanks

Yooper Dave )</font>

==========
The BX is not a Garden tractor and is a good bit biger and a whole bunch tougher than any garden tractor.

Love mine.