simplicity garden tractors

/ simplicity garden tractors #1  

mmtd

Tractor
simplicity sun star 20 gth
hey guys . we need to get a lot more videos up of power maxes, sun star 20 gth also 7100 series. I see many many videos on jd garden tractors , ih , its like no one owns simplicitys. models mentioned above anyway. or in use like roto tilling, snow blowing, snow plowing, mowing, using dozer blade. tractor pulling. you cant find hardly any of these on you tube or anywhere else why is this ? be proud of your 7100, powermaxes, and sun star 20 gth tractors!! get videos posted everywhere!!

/ simplicity garden tractors #2  
I own two 7016 simplicitys. and a 6000, 5000, 4000 series simplicity tractors. And I just sold the 3000 series. I will get the pics posted soon. Theres still simplicity guys out there.

/ simplicity garden tractors #3  
Re: simplicity garden tractors Have had a few and need info on one, year about 1960.

undefined
hey guys . we need to get a lot more videos up of power maxes, sun star 20 gth also 7100 series. I see many many videos on jd garden tractors , ih , its like no one owns simplicitys. models mentioned above anyway. or in use like roto tilling, snow blowing, snow plowing, mowing, using dozer blade. tractor pulling. you cant find hardly any of these on you tube or anywhere else why is this ? be proud of your 7100, powermaxes, and sun star 20 gth tractors!! get videos posted everywhere!!

/ simplicity garden tractors #4  
Re: simplicity garden tractors Have had a few and need info on one, year about 1960.

Looking for info on a1960 or newer simplicity . Trying to Identify and need info ,sounds like you the man......

/ simplicity garden tractors #5  

Could u send some pics? I work on alot of simplicitys. And collect them 2.

/ simplicity garden tractors #6  
I have a 3415s 42" snow thrower and keep throwing the belt off the lower pully. Any adjustments on the pully set up

/ simplicity garden tractors #7  
I have a 3415s 42" snow thrower and keep throwing the belt off the lower pully. Any adjustments on the pully set up

:welcome: to TBN is your blower a briggs set-up?

/ simplicity garden tractors #8  
Yes I think 15 HP

/ simplicity garden tractors #10  
It is a single stage front bucket snow thrower. It runs off the front PTO off the motor