simplicity sunstar blowing snow video.

/ simplicity sunstar blowing snow video. #1  

mmtd

Tractor
simplicity sun star 20 gth
well I said I was going to add some videos of my sunstar in action. I will now attempt to.hit this it should come up.go to you tube type in search box . simplicity sunstar 20 gth blowing snow. this seems to work. sorry im new at this.:thumbsup:[/url].

Last edited:
   / simplicity sunstar blowing snow video. #2  
Don't work for me.

/ simplicity sunstar blowing snow video.
hmm new at this have to look at it again. . I will get it wright.

well I have it posted on you tube at the above search on there it should work that . I hope sorry im new at this.

/ simplicity sunstar blowing snow video. #5  
Copy and paste the web address to your post for the link > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9QU_flvs8o

Second, your driving waay to fast. Go to youtube and watch some others using snow blowers. Yea you were blowing the snow, but really putting more stress on the machine than whats needed.

thanks. ya I relies I was pushing harder than I should. that hard frozen snow is rather hard to slice off. we have some new snow now . I will be putting up more videos on you tube. I just put up two new ones up today. of my new two link v bar tire chains. I bought from ken jones tires . com . they were very nice and prompt on delivery. great price too. I tried to copy and paste my url to you tube. my computer wont let me do that. why I don't know.