Tractor
    simplicity sun star 20 gth

Default parts

hmm just went threw 50 pages on ebay . looking for simplicity sunstar pto kit and lift kit. I seen jds/cubs/gravely/all those other brands getting parted out. no simplicitys though. this must mean the simplicitys are still going strong while all others peter out. then they are parted out? interesting .

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Branson 3510H, Simplicity SunStar

Default Re: parts

Hey mmtd. Check this site out. When I am looking for parts I look here. Not sure if you will find what you are looking for, but it is a good resource for a lot of Simplicity parts. Just click on the "find Parts" tab and go from there. I still find it hard to believe that you haven't got a rear PTO on Your tractor.

Milacalawn.com - Power Equipment, and Parts. World Wide Shipping.

Good luck
    Hast weh getan, hast gut getan

Tractor
    simplicity sun star 20 gth

Default Re: parts

well I fig it would be a challenge to find the complete rear pto . from stub spline shaft off of trany back to peerless gear box. then wire harness to switch on dash for a sunstar. also the three point hich for one.i think I may have found the rear pto off the site you gave me. have to call Monday and see. thinking on getting a 3 point off a legacy. then two two way cylinders hook to uprights on three point . then pin other ends to frame. then have pressure up and down on 3 point. and add a aux hydraulic pump with 22gal per min flow on it. also run for lines to front of tractor with quick coups on them. as the sunstar has none. also to back too. all work in progress thing though. what ya think? all this is still cheaper than a used legacy.