legacy pricing

/ legacy pricing #1  

Stirdy

Tractor
husqvarna 24hp 48"
I have the opportunity to buy a 2007 2wd 24.5hp diesel with 186 hours. It has the 60" deck, front end loader, snow plow, weight box and chains for the tires. Its in great condition, has always been stored inside and has been perfectly maintained( I know this because its my brother who keeps everything he owns nice and shiny) I don't have a lot of extra money (i will need to borrow from the bank) , but I really do need something to help with our always expanding property, and chores.
Asking price: $4,500....That seems like a good deal, what do you think its worth?

/ legacy pricing #2  
Welcome from Ohio any mowing deck?

/ legacy pricing #3  
It sounds like a really good deal. If I had the funds I jump on it!!!

/ legacy pricing #4  
That is a great price. Sorry to see it go so cheap (brings my value down). The diesel is an awesome engine. One thing you might want to consider though, considering you live in MI and are getting the FEL. The difference between a 2wd and a 4wd is pretty significant. All depends on what you plan to use it for, I suppose.

/ legacy pricing
I bought the tractor and love it!
I've been using the loader to do some garden work, and move some downed trees. I do wish that it was 4wd, but I can't complain because of the price (which BTW doesn't bring your value down, I got the family discount).
The only issue with it is sloppy steering, I think it is in the main spindle. Seems to travel a bit before moving the wheels, I will have to fix that before I use the mower deck...

/ legacy pricing
Fixed the problem....The sloppy steering was the result of a cracked weld on the bracket that connects the hydraulic ram to the spindle. I didn't notice it until it broke all the way. Easy fix!

/ legacy pricing #7  
That's a heck of a machine for a good price.