Front mount 40 inch brush cutter

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #1  

dodgem78

In the 60's I had a40 inch brush cutter . It was on a B-12. It had 4 blades that stuck out about 2-3 inches front. Does anyone know of one in existence now days? I wish I had kept the one I had.
Central Illinois

Last edited:
   / Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #3  
Sm weedcutter_edited-1..jpg

I bought this one off craigslist about a month ago. It the greatest thing since peanutbutter

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #4  
What search terms did you use?

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #5  
I type simplicity on the front page of craigslist. It has a place in the upper left side to search the area you are looking in. I look at any place I am willing to drive to , or if I find it and it's to far I ask if they will ship. I also look in farm and garden and also type simplicity in the search box. The weed cutters are going for 300 to 400 and about 100 if you can get them to ship. I love mine but I have the utmost respect for it. You really can't see the blades and mine is almost silent when running. If I find another I can post it on here for you if you like. I spent about 8 months looking for mine and I'm glad I didn't give up. Hope this helps!

Dan

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #6  
Thanks! Please post if you find another! :)

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #7  
Midniteoyl, you might also try this site. It's only $10.00 a year and you can often find rare parts, manuals that you can download and a host of good people to help figure out issues and meet and make some good friends. I have bought things from members and they are honest people and have helped me in many ways with my garden tractors. I own 7 different simplicity tractors and the manuals that I have downloaded are worth more than that.

Hope this helps. http://www.simpletractors.com

Dan

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #8  
Registered.. Thanks!

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #9  
Midniteoyl, you might also try this site. It's only $10.00 a year and you can often find rare parts, manuals that you can download and a host of good people to help figure out issues and meet and make some good friends. I have bought things from members and they are honest people and have helped me in many ways with my garden tractors. I own 7 different simplicity tractors and the manuals that I have downloaded are worth more than that.

Hope this helps. http://www.simpletractors.com

Dan

Thanks, Dan! I try to stay pretty low profile on here... since it is Muhammed's site!

/ Front mount 40 inch brush cutter #10  
What powers this cutter, hydraulics ? Is it mounted to your loader arms ? Know I probably sound ignorant but I've never seen this before and I'm interested now !

Thanks in advance,

Rich