New Broadmoor 22-44

/ New Broadmoor 22-44 #1  

efam3300

Gold Member
Tractor
LS4140HC- Kubota b3300su hst-polaris ranger 500-Kubota Commander ZTR
I just purchased a new Broadmoor 22-44 with the mesh seat and electric mower lift. My 20070Regent (Kohler courage 20hp) bit the dust with only 262 hrs but the ride and cut was so good I went with another Simplicity. The Broadmoor has a B&S engine which I hope lasts longer than the Kohler. The dealer sold me the Broadmoor at dealer cost which was just under three thousand. Do you think that's a good deal.

/ New Broadmoor 22-44 #2  
So what did you do with the old tractor?

/ New Broadmoor 22-44
I gave the old one to my neighbor, he has a mower with a 25 hp Kohler with a bad tranny and he thinks it will bolt right up

/ New Broadmoor 22-44 #4  
Sounds like a good deal to me. I recently purchased a Conquest with the mesh seat, heavy deck, and independent suspension. Paid 6k for it. Love the way it cuts and the mesh seat is really cool!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ New Broadmoor 22-44
Sounds like a good deal to me. I recently purchased a Conquest with the mesh seat, heavy deck, and independent suspension. Paid 6k for it. Love the way it cuts and the mesh seat is really cool!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

I have not seen a mower with a better cut than the Simplicity and yes that mesh seat is cool, I hope it holds up to the wear and tear

/ New Broadmoor 22-44 #6  
Sounds like a descent deal at the dealer but with only 262 hours the tractor was just starting to get broken in. Hope you got more than a "Thank You" for it.

/ New Broadmoor 22-44
Sounds like a descent deal at the dealer but with only 262 hours the tractor was just starting to get broken in. Hope you got more than a "Thank You" for it.

I always felt good about buying equipment with a Kohler engine not so much anymore

/ New Broadmoor 22-44 #8  
Though I have two kohlers now the much heralded brand has IMO never proved to be anything special. After many years of great service from Clinton's, Wisconsins, and Briggs & Strattons we bought our first Kohler, a new K301 that turned out to be a real dog. My feelings about the brand has never recovered. Out of all my engines today my Kohlers are least likely to start up on first attempt and run without issues. The Kohler on my pressure washer runs like a top if I can last long enough to get it started the first time cold. On the other hand it is a rare occasion when my Tecumseh or any one of my Briggs fail to start on the first or second pull or revolution and run well.

/ New Broadmoor 22-44 #9  
I think you got a great deal.