snapper rear engine rider

/ snapper rear engine rider #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
i bought another used snapper rear engine rider: this one has a 14hp kohler, an i got it from the guy that bought it new..in fact, i was with him when he bought it @ 1996: i just mowed with it for the first time, an it starts, runs, and mows fine: but i have got to put new covers on both axles: i have done this once before, many years ago, an seems like its not a lot of fun, but not extremely hard to do either...i've had probably 10 mowers like this over the years, never bought a new one....an usually get a lot of years use out of each one..with very little trouble.
heehaw

/ snapper rear engine rider #2  
i bought another used snapper rear engine rider: this one has a 14hp kohler, an i got it from the guy that bought it new..in fact, i was with him when he bought it @ 1996: i just mowed with it for the first time, an it starts, runs, and mows fine: but i have got to put new covers on both axles: i have done this once before, many years ago, an seems like its not a lot of fun, but not extremely hard to do either...i've had probably 10 mowers like this over the years, never bought a new one....an usually get a lot of years use out of each one..with very little trouble.
heehaw

I have one of these w/ a 16hp twin briggs. Rolled it 3 times on my steep yard. I have one bent axle. These things take a beating, but keep running stong.

/ snapper rear engine rider
i have two like this, with 14hp kohler engines, an two that are a lot newer, with 10hp briggs engines: i think they are 30 inch cut: never bought a new one, but have had a lot of them...the first one i had was a comet 26: it was like a brush hog...had a 7hp briggs on it: the wife uses the ones with the 10hp motors, because everything works on them an they handle pretty easy: i use the other two, because the brakes don't work on one, an the other steers like a tank...i have worked on the brakes many times, as well as a couple shops, an they still don't work...have not started working on the steering problem yet...
heehaw