Snow Attachments cub cadet snow thrower 190-451-100

/ cub cadet snow thrower 190-451-100 #1  

Nailbender

Looking for a snow blower for my garden tractor, cub 190-451-100 snow thrower. Please e-mail if you have one or know someone that does. Thanks . Mike

/ cub cadet snow thrower 190-451-100 #3  
I actually have 1 for my cub. I have to drop the mower deck and mount a pulley adapter in place of the mower deck. The snow blower itself mounts very easy once you do it all the 1st time. I am very pleased with it. You will need tire chains and ballast wt will always help. I actually have to set it up this week. Snow came early hear this year in mass and caught me off guard so I have been using my Kabota. The snow blower will drive through 8 inches of wet snow with no problem. The initial set up can be tricky as the instructions are vague at best and you will have extra parts as it is universal to several tractors

000_0522Small.jpg

000_0543Small.jpg

000_0542Small.jpg

If you do purchase this I would be more than happy to help you set it up if I can. I am doing mine this weekend after I am done with my horses today

/ cub cadet snow thrower 190-451-100 #4  
Nailbender said:
Looking for a snow blower for my garden tractor, cub 190-451-100 snow thrower. Please e-mail if you have one or know someone that does. Thanks . Mike
What year and size is your cub? I have a 20 year old blower for the cubs back then, along with wheel weights and chains.
This has frame that mounts to the front of the mower. Its a two stage and works.. Just since I've gotten the 4 wheel drive I haven't taken the time to hook the blower up. It's just been sitting under a tarp for the last 4 or 5 years.

Wedge

/ cub cadet snow thrower 190-451-100 #5  

I HAVE ONE ON EBAY FOR $725 OR BEST OFFER