Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Default Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures

We had a major storm blow through our area (NE shore of Lake Superior) again on Tuesday night and all day Wednesday. 60+ mph winds and 18" of fresh snow. The schools, highways, malls and everything else were closed all day yesterday.

I had the fully chained kubota out today for 2 1/2 hours cleaning the snow up. It was fun
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kubota B7800 w/bucket grapple, tooth-bar, box blade, 3pt hitch wood splitter, rear snowblower, Norse 190 winch, v-bar chains on front & back (in winter) Rim Guard filled R4 tires

Tractor
    Ford 2910II

Default Re: Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures

yup, it was cold here today also 65, had to roll my sleves down on my shirt when I went out for lunch. Brrrrr

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK40

Nice pictures we've had our share of storms this year in New England , but I think we need some big 18" storms for some fun. All I've been able to do this year since getting my new tractor is clean up snow, I got it in late October

Tractor
    Kubota M7040 cab/hyd shuttle - current, Kubota L3400 - traded

Nice pics northland. Thanks for sharing.

I'm told we have some snow headed our way tomorrow!. Looking forward to it!.

We had a freakish warm day last week and it melted all the snow we had. We've had spring twice already this winter.
    Current: Kubota M7040 cab, hydraulic shuttle, Kubota M20 loader (made by ALO), LandPride RCR1872 rotary cutter, Horst bale spears & forks, Woods HB72 box blade, Kodiak 7' rake, Walco cultivator, chain harrow, Meteor 74" pull style blower

Traded: Kubota L3400, LA473 HST (300 hrs), and various attachments

Tractor
    Kubota L3130HST & NH TC18

That same storm hit us yesterday. We had strong winds off Lake Huron and Georgian Bay, Almost every road, school & business in Grey an Bruce Counties was closed for the day. We only had a few inches of snow but boy the drifts were something else. Even the county snow plow got stuck this morning in front of my place. They had to get the road grater with the big V-plow to pull him out. Wish I had pictures.

Tractor
    J.D. 4310 E-hydro

Looks like your running out of room around the garage, gonna have to start loading the snow out of there, we haven't had any snow in a month now here and I heard on the news yesterday that this is the latest into the winter that New York city has had no snow. Like the chains.
    JD 4310; E hydro, 300CX, 48 BH, 60" box, 72" rake, 72" rear blade, cast pallet forks, 48", 61"HD & 73" high volume bucket.
    FORD 1700; 2 WD, 2600 hrs.
    JD 320; Hydra lift, 48" deck and 48" snow blade.
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500, Cummins 6.7L, Aisin 6 speed, 9ft utility body.

Tractor
    John Deere 4410 Jodale Perry Boxer cab

Northland.......I think it's time to get that blower before you can't find the tractor for snow. Garry

Tractor
    1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A

Good Evenin Northland,
    Hey nice snow pics !!! Were still waitin for the big one here, hasnt come yet ! We have gotten some 3 and 4 ft storms a few years back but this year has been kind of scarce on snow unfortunately, havent even strapped on my snow shoes yet !
    scotty

,,,course,,it is gas,and gas is,,well,gas,,so,,but it kills the @#$$ oughta them yellow jackets,,,thingy

http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/...onth-scott_vt/

Tractor
    Kubota M7040 cab/hyd shuttle - current, Kubota L3400 - traded

Quote Originally Posted by Luremaker
    Even the county snow plow got stuck this morning in front of my place. They had to get the road grater with the big V-plow to pull him out. Wish I had pictures.
    Luremaker - I thought you were going to say that you pulled him out with your 3130
    Current: Kubota M7040 cab, hydraulic shuttle, Kubota M20 loader (made by ALO), LandPride RCR1872 rotary cutter, Horst bale spears & forks, Woods HB72 box blade, Kodiak 7' rake, Walco cultivator, chain harrow, Meteor 74" pull style blower

Traded: Kubota L3400, LA473 HST (300 hrs), and various attachments

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700

Snowing here now 6 to 8 inches or 6 to 10 depending on what local TV station you listen to with 40 mph winds. I have my tractor plugged in and ready to go in the morning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast