Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #1  

Northland

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
We had a major storm blow through our area (NE shore of Lake Superior) again on Tuesday night and all day Wednesday. 60+ mph winds and 18" of fresh snow. The schools, highways, malls and everything else were closed all day yesterday.

I had the fully chained Kubota out today for 2 1/2 hours cleaning the snow up. It was fun:)

Attachments

• Jan 30 2008 snow storm 002-s.jpg
    Jan 30 2008 snow storm 002-s.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Jan 30 2008 snow storm 003-s.jpg
    Jan 30 2008 snow storm 003-s.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 914
  • Jan 30 2008 snow storm 004-s.jpg
    Jan 30 2008 snow storm 004-s.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 823
  • Jan 30 2008 snow storm 006-s.jpg
    Jan 30 2008 snow storm 006-s.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 749
  • Jan 30 2008 snow storm 010-s.jpg
    Jan 30 2008 snow storm 010-s.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 929
   / Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #2  
yup, it was cold here today also 65, had to roll my sleves down on my shirt when I went out for lunch. Brrrrr

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #3  
Nice pictures we've had our share of storms this year in New England , but I think we need some big 18" storms for some fun. All I've been able to do this year since getting my new tractor is clean up snow, I got it in late October

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #4  
Nice pics northland. Thanks for sharing.

I'm told we have some snow headed our way tomorrow!. Looking forward to it!.

We had a freakish warm day last week and it melted all the snow we had. We've had spring twice already this winter.

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #5  
That same storm hit us yesterday. We had strong winds off Lake Huron and Georgian Bay, Almost every road, school & business in Grey an Bruce Counties was closed for the day. We only had a few inches of snow but boy the drifts were something else. Even the county snow plow got stuck this morning in front of my place. They had to get the road grater with the big V-plow to pull him out. Wish I had pictures.

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #6  
Looks like your running out of room around the garage, gonna have to start loading the snow out of there, we haven't had any snow in a month now here and I heard on the news yesterday that this is the latest into the winter that New York city has had no snow. Like the chains.

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #7  
Northland.......I think it's time to get that blower before you can't find the tractor for snow. Garry;)

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #8  
Good Evenin Northland,
Hey nice snow pics !!! Were still waitin for the big one here, hasnt come yet ! We have gotten some 3 and 4 ft storms a few years back but this year has been kind of scarce on snow unfortunately, havent even strapped on my snow shoes yet ! ;) :)

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #9  
Luremaker said:
Even the county snow plow got stuck this morning in front of my place. They had to get the road grater with the big V-plow to pull him out. Wish I had pictures.

Luremaker - I thought you were going to say that you pulled him out with your 3130 :D

/ Another winter storm = snow clean-up pictures #10  
Snowing here now 6 to 8 inches or 6 to 10 depending on what local TV station you listen to with 40 mph winds. I have my tractor plugged in and ready to go in the morning.