Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Kubota crawling up snow bank

/ Kubota crawling up snow bank #1  

Northland

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
Here's what you can do with chains on the front and rear tires. Once you run out of space to pile the snow you have little choice but to go higher.
I am going to try and find a used snow blower this week

Attachments

• B7800 004s.jpg
    B7800 004s.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,007
  • B7800 007s.jpg
    B7800 007s.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 882
  • B7800-s.jpg
    B7800-s.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 835
   / Kubota crawling up snow bank #2  
I find I end up having to do that too. I always say I'm going to be more consciencious about pushing the snow further away from the driveway....but I end up having to go "up" as well. A snow blower would be a nice solution. It's just that if I had the $$ for one...I'd rather spend it on a chipper anyway! ;)

/ Kubota crawling up snow bank #3  
Just don't flip that sucker over onto it's back. They might be funny to watch while they squirm around with thier wheels in the air, but not so much fun when you are under ....

jb

/ Kubota crawling up snow bank #4  
I've got a customer that built a 12' tall bank in back of his house for the grand kids to slide down. It was done with a BX with a loader and turf tires! No chains! I've been doing the same with a used B-2910 we took in trade with a hoe on the back with turfs and no chains this winter.

/ Kubota crawling up snow bank #5  
Great pics North, I do the same thing. Part of my motivation is to provide snow-cave digging opportunities for the kids.

Isn't it ironic though, that we spend all this time, effort and money doing something that will completely vanish in a couple of months. Part of life in the snowbelt, eh?

/ Kubota crawling up snow bank #6  
I wish you guys would quit bragging. I've only gotten to plow snow once this year. Rain just doesn't seem to pile up the same way on my hillside.

/ Kubota crawling up snow bank #7  
Agreed, no privacy fence so far this year.