Default snow plows

where is the best place to purchase a snow plow that will attach to the front end loader arms of my ck35hst kioti tractor.? Have any ideas what im looking at for problems with plowing with this tractor....i have a 2mile long gravel road to maintain. thanks guys...

Tractor
    Jinma 254/284 Ford 861 Powermaster at work

Default Re: snow plows

Best thing to do is get a old truck plow. I got this one for $80 and rebuild it then make a adapter to mount it in place of your bucket and use your remote valve to run the angle.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/c...y-tractor.html

This is my rebuild but there are tons of them on here. Its where I got most of my ideas.

Chris

Platinum Member

Default Re: snow plows

Quote Originally Posted by sta5fire View Post
    where is the best place to purchase a snow plow that will attach to the front end loader arms of my ck35hst kioti tractor.? Have any ideas what im looking at for problems with plowing with this tractor....i have a 2mile long gravel road to maintain. thanks guys...
    If you want to go that route, Curtis makes such a blade. The attaching points are shipped loose so they can be welded onto the frame to match your loader lift arm spacing. Hydraulic angle is an option. I went this route, it's not the least costly.
    The Opti-Mist