Snow Attachments Plowing snow with rear blade

/ Plowing snow with rear blade
I'm going to adjust the 'bit' of the blade as you were saying Stonehaller. I adjusted it in the other direction landscaping last spring.

/ Plowing snow with rear blade #12  
You can push, but you risk bending a swing arm designed more for tension than compression. (Yeah, I push sometimes...)

Can you rotate the blad 180 degrees and pull it with the convex side facing forward? This technique has been discussed in other threads.

/ Plowing snow with rear blade #14  
I have a 7ft woods blade (RB84 I think) - I have been using skid shoes to keep the blade about 3/4"-1" above my gravel drive and pull forward. This has worked well including the 18" snowfall with the december blizzard. I angle the blade to the side and also change the bite with the top link as suggested. I tried the PVC pipe trick also and shattered a piece the first time out - too brittle in real cold weather. Some people have suggested using ABS as it is less brittle, but I couldn't find a short piece at the big box stores. My blade does also reverse so you can pull it forward with the convex side forward to also limit digging into the gravel.