Snow Attachments Quick attach snow plow for Kubota??

/ Quick attach snow plow for Kubota?? #1  

GLC

Tractor
Kubota L4400 with LA703 loader, Ford NAA
I'm looking into a snow plow for my Kubota L4400. I have the skid steer/quick attach front loader bucket and was looking for that style of plow.

Which manufacturers make them?

How wide of a plow will my L4400 4wd (45 HP) handle?

Who out there has a similar set up? Likes/Dislikes?

Thanks.

/ Quick attach snow plow for Kubota?? #2  
Boss snow plows makes a very nice unit. I have Boss plows on all my trucks, and plan on adding one to one of my machines as well. The 8' is priced right around $2700 assembled and shipped to my door.

I would say you could handle a 7.5 to 8 foot. I can handle a 7.5 on my L3240hstc, so at 45 hp I don't see why you couldn't take a 8 footer.

/ Quick attach snow plow for Kubota?? #3  
I have a 9' snow pusher I use on my JD 110, which is similar sized to your L4400 but weighs a bit more. I have chains on the rear and it will push a lot of snow. I assume you would be angling your plow, so I would stick to an 8' plow so it won't push the front end around too much. 8' plows are built heavier than a 7.5' plow, and they are a little taller which lets you push more before the snow starts coming over the top.

/ Quick attach snow plow for Kubota?? #4  
Sno-way makes a nice SSQA plow. I would go 7.5 to 8 foot on that machine.

/ Quick attach snow plow for Kubota??
Thanks for the responses. I'll check into it. I probably won't have the plow this season, but hope to have it ready for next winter.

/ Quick attach snow plow for Kubota?? #6  
Curtis and Hiniker both make SSQA plows too. I have a 7 1/2' Hiniker on my DX55. It works great. I'm not sure about the others, but this Hiniker (Big Ox) is a tall plow and moves a lot of snow. I didn't want any more than 7 1/2' because the wider the plow, the more stress it will add to the FEL.

/ Quick attach snow plow for Kubota?? #7  
I have a 8' Hurst (SSQA) on my L4330c. It angles off a set of remotes.