Snow Attachments Has anyone bought a BXpanded snow blade

/ Has anyone bought a BXpanded snow blade #1  

k0ua

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kioti DK35se Hydrostat
Hello I am Jim from Branson, Mo. This is my first post. We don't get a lot of snow, usually less than a foot, often 6 to 8 inches. I have a new L3400HST, I was wondering if anyone has one of the new BXpanded chain on manual snow blades, I was looking at a 72 inch'er for my tractor, and all set up and shipped to me for about $1275. I know it will be sort of a compromise, without hydraulic tilt, it just does 0, 15,30 deg left or right and it just hooks on the bucket lip, but it would be easy off and on for sure, so you could use your bucket to pile snow if needed .. gotta be better than the old rear blade I was using on my B7500. Any owners? or comments? The BXpanded guy was very pleasant to deal with.

L3400 with 463 FEL, and busy home-brewing a ballast "ballast barrel"

/ Has anyone bought a BXpanded snow blade #2  
I have not ordered that blade but I have ordered a lot of equipment from BXpanded and can tell you that they equipment if first rate in both quality and price.

/ Has anyone bought a BXpanded snow blade #3  
I'm considering one of those blades too. For light snows, I think they'd be ok, but I'd prefer some kind of trip device, just in case.

$1275 delivered?

/ Has anyone bought a BXpanded snow blade
Well it has the springs to trip over if you hit something immovable, and yes the 1275 included the shipping to your door. and the skid shoes and a metal replaceable edge blade. the polyurethane was extra. orange paint was $50 extra. it comes in eqpt gray std.

/ Has anyone bought a BXpanded snow blade #5  
Well it has the springs to trip over if you hit something immovable, and yes the 1275 included the shipping to your door. and the skid shoes and a metal replaceable edge blade. the polyurethane was extra. orange paint was $50 extra. it comes in eqpt gray std.

Thank you!!!