Snow Attachments Fisher Snow Plow to Loader

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #1  

Airedale

Silver Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO 30 - TYM T433 Cab - Power King 1614
I found this photo on another site of this JD with an adapter made for the front end loader to mount a Fisher snow plow. Does anyone happen know if this item is still being made and by whom?

Al

plow.jpg

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #2  
Probably is custom made. Looks like a good fabrication too.
I put my plow directly to the frame to keep it closer. Easy to change back to the FEL if/when needed (15 min job at most).

Also, just this past winter added a custom made wing plow which adds greatly to the snow plowing "fun".

Attachments

• 100_1052 (Large).JPG
    100_1052 (Large).JPG
    177 KB · Views: 2,318
   / Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #3  
Yup, as BT wrote, that is a custom job. FEL plows have may drawbacks to them, what machine do you have? Plenty of threads also if you search.

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader
I just purchased a TYM T433 Cab, snow removal is going to be one of it's major functions.. The reason I am interested in this particular setup is I already have the Fisher Plow.

I found this photo on an old message board after doing a search, the fellow that had this rig was from up in Maine and from the way the post read these adapters for Fisher plows could be purchased. I was hoping that guy would be on this board and someone here might know something of this setup.

Al

Last edited:
   / Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #5  
There's a place in Maine that manufactures and sells adapter for Fisher plows. Darned if I know the name of the company, but there are two or three videos posted on YouTube. In fact, I think that picture is from one of those videos.
Might be a way to contact them there. Just go to YouTube and search for Deere Snow Plowing.
Here's a link to one of three videos:
3320 plowing snow in Maine, Fisher plow

Kenny's got a good point about damaging the loader frame. Make sure your blade can "trip" and you use common sense.

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader
Thanks Roy,
Dang! that video made me get chills just looking at it. The plow setup looks like it works well.

Al

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #7  
Thanks Roy,
Dang! that video made me get chills just looking at it. The plow setup looks like it works well.

Al

You're welcome!

Yep...love watching these vids...makes me want to move to Maine.

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #8  
I made this 9' blade fit on my McCormick that has the skid steer quick attach on it. I don't have any power angle on it. When I had it on my old MF135 I had it so I could manually angle, but the McCormick loader sticks out farther from the tractor. I couldn't see traffic when pulling out of the driveway. I shortened it up and made it permanently angled. I never changed the angle that often and I figure with the 4WD I can push snow going uphill now. I have less than $250 in this blade ($100 for the blade at an auction and $120 for the skidsteer mounting plate). If you watch some auctions you can pickup a manualy angle snowblade pretty cheap. Usually they go for under $200.

100_0151.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0149.jpg

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #9  
Probably is custom made. Looks like a good fabrication too.
I put my plow directly to the frame to keep it closer. Easy to change back to the FEL if/when needed (15 min job at most).

Also, just this past winter added a custom made wing plow which adds greatly to the snow plowing "fun".

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this. A good way to bend a FEL is to use it to push snow & accidently strike a curb, sidewalk, etc.

/ Fisher Snow Plow to Loader #10  
Earl
I agree, and after pushing snow with a tractor and front blade for 40+ winters, I know that the forces I've put on the blade would put some serious twisted stress and side loads on a FEL frame.

But those forces haven't caused any of the many FEL mounted blade users to admit to any serious harm. So, I'll take it that the FEL's can take the punishment that the blades dish out.

TBN would be the place to read about any such experiences. :)