Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,001  
nnaatz, now that is a weapon. It might even work on snow.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,002  
Just mounted a new to me plow on the fel. The ballast is on the rear, all ready to go. Cant wait to try it out, but there is not even a hint of snow in the forecast, this time last year we were "cornhole deep to a tall indian".

Attachments

• IMAG0203.jpg
    IMAG0203.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 533
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,003  
Bought this Yanmar used 5' snowblower about 12 years ago, here in "lake effect" Indiana. It was a front mount and had most, but not all of the brackets, pto shafts, etc. I converted it to 3 point mount and used it on a smaller Case IH 1130. Upgraded to the NH TC 33D and after measuring, figuring and more measuring, decided to try and make it fit (tired of looking backwards). Thanks to the local welding shop (worth his weight in welding rods) came up with this. Finally got barely enough snow this week and tried it out. I'm not sure who is happier with it, me or all my neighbors with loooong driveways. Now I got to figure out what to do with the old A frame 3 point hitch.

Attachments

• IMGP7308.JPG
    IMGP7308.JPG
    726.9 KB · Views: 478
  • IMGP7309.JPG
    IMGP7309.JPG
    708.7 KB · Views: 527
  • IMGP7311.JPG
    IMGP7311.JPG
    837.7 KB · Views: 550
  • IMGP7312.JPG
    IMGP7312.JPG
    718.4 KB · Views: 508
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,004  
...Thanks to the local welding shop (worth his weight in welding rods) came up with this...

That's a very nice modification!!!

That's how Erskine runs their front mount, rear PTO driven snow blower too.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,007  
That one doesn't, I do have one that does but haven't hooked up a connection for it yet. I really should.Helmet is much warmer and drier than a hat.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,008  
This is my newest snow machine in the making. Just picked it up yesterday. 2012 Kubota L5740 Grand, with every option minus radio. 9' skidloader hydro plow with extended moldboard.

L5740 1.jpg

L5740 2.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,009  
Nice looking tractor! Are you flat enough to manage without chains? For plowing if icy/slippery I'd think they'd improve traction and ability to push quite a bit.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,010  
This is my newest snow machine in the making. Just picked it up yesterday. 2012 Kubota L5740 Grand, with every option minus radio. 9' skidloader hydro plow with extended moldboard.

View attachment 244896

View attachment 244897

Who needs a radio ... I like to sing while I play (uhh "work") in the snow!!!

I tell you what, I'll put a Radio in that tractor if you let me have the Shed!!! You have to clutter that place up a bit .. making the rest of us feel bad!!

Tractor on