Page 120 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2998
    Tractor
    Kubota B3030 HSDC

Default Re: Pictures of your snow weapons

Quote Originally Posted by JJZ 109 View Post
    Brand new Erskine model 2010 73" blower. Will be the first winter for both Bobcat and snow blower for me. Been used to a cabbed B3030 with rear blower, this should be a treat not having to sit side saddle or twisting my neck.
    I added a nice magnetic mount, multi pattern amber LED unit just after these pics were taken. Looks like I'm ready for snow now.

Attachment 288663

Attachment 288664
    JJZ 109, nice looking set up. Just wondering if you think you'll need any chains for the skid steer or do you think the added weight of the Bobcat will be sufficient?
    Stanley----Kubota B3030 HSDC

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 HSDC

Brand new Erskine model 2010 73" blower. Will be the first winter for both Bobcat and snow blower for me. Been used to a cabbed B3030 with rear blower, this should be a treat not having to sit side saddle or twisting my neck.
    I added a nice magnetic mount, multi pattern amber LED unit just after these pics were taken. Looks like I'm ready for snow now.

Attachment 288663

Attachment 288664
    JJZ 109, nice looking set up. Just wondering if you think you'll need any chains for the skid steer or do you think the added weight of the Bobcat will be sufficient?
    Stanley----Kubota B3030 HSDC

Tractor
    Kioti DK45SE HST, 401FEL, RB40-96 pivoting Rear Blade

Attachment 288663

Attachment 288664
    Hummmm,
    There seems to be some sort of transparent material between you and the soon-to-be airborne snow. How are you suppost to freeze your A$% off in that strange enclosed capsule? hehehe!!

Stay Strong Tractor On,
    Phill
    ================================================== ===
    Kioti DK40SE HST
    Our 2nd Amendment RIGHT comes from God and protects all the others!
    ================================================== ===

Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

Quote Originally Posted by srs View Post
    This will be the first winter with this setup, it remains to be seen. I'm hoping I won't have to mess with chains. The place that I recently retired from had a similar skid steer setup and never had to use chains. Time will tell.
    This machine and blower are definitely heavier than the kubota B3030 cab with Buhler Farm King 60" blower that I previously had. Never needed chains on that.

Quote Originally Posted by CowwFace View Post
    Hummmm,
    There seems to be some sort of transparent material between you and the soon-to-be airborne snow. How are you suppost to freeze your A$% off in that strange enclosed capsule? hehehe!!

Stay Strong Tractor On,
    Phill
    Believe me, I had my day of using a 60 inch snow blower with no cab. I've kind of grown accustomed to moving snow without bundling up and wearing goggles.
    Time loves to be wasted. From that waste their is no salvage - Henry Ford

Also - Erskine 73" blower /TSC QA boom pole/ Bradco 48" forks / Grapple bucket/ JLG T350 Boom Lift / 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift / CAM Superline 6x12 dump / (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed / 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

Quote Originally Posted by unbidden View Post
    I'm going to go with the econo model protection from the elements... insultated jump-suit and a set of goggles!
    As much as I want a cab, I can't afford one yet, so in the meantime I use my heated motorycle clothing on the tractor. I just hard wire the controller to the tractor, then plug in when i sit in the seat, and I have infinitely adjustable heated clothing. Its certainly no cab, but it's only a couple hundred dollars and i've never once been cold.

JJZ,
    Did you trade in your tractor for the bobcat?
    -Matt
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

Quote Originally Posted by unbidden View Post
    I'm going to go with the econo model protection from the elements... insultated jump-suit and a set of goggles!
    As much as I want a cab, I can't afford one yet, so in the meantime I use my heated motorycle clothing on the tractor. I just hard wire the controller to the tractor, then plug in when i sit in the seat, and I have infinitely adjustable heated clothing. Its certainly no cab, but it's only a couple hundred dollars and i've never once been cold.

JJZ,
    Did you trade in your tractor for the bobcat?
    -Matt
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    CK20 HST

I just finish my preparation for a canadian winter: blockheater for the CK20, Front Martin snowblower, rear stuuded SMT 3/8 chain, and front tryyg 5mm studded chain. Plan B if it doesnt work out good: snowmobile!

Phil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of your snow weapons-p1010834-jpg   Pictures of your snow weapons-p1010833-jpg   Pictures of your snow weapons-p1010825-jpg   Pictures of your snow weapons-p1010824-jpg   Pictures of your snow weapons-p1010828-jpg  

Pictures of your snow weapons-p1010826-jpg  
    Phil

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Phil48 View Post
    I just finish my preparation for a canadian winter: blockheater for the CK20, Front Martin snowblower, rear stuuded SMT 3/8 chain, and front tryyg 5mm studded chain. Plan B if it doesnt work out good: snowmobile!

Phil
    Nice set up, but what stops you from raising the FEL and ripping the front PTO shaft off by accident?

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

OOOps, never mind, I just noticed the locks on the lift arms. Very nice.

Tractor
    2010 Kioti ck30 gear

Quote Originally Posted by Phil48 View Post

Phil
    Very nice set up, those tire chains are real mean, i had some front + rear on my CK30 for log skidding, makes the tractor unstoppable. Btw i'm certain you purchased from Payeur just by the way your CK20 is set up Great dealer, purchased my CK30 from them, good people who know their stuff, but far from my place.

Page 120 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220 ... LastLast