Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,191  
Brand new Erskine model 2010 73" blower. Will be the first winter for both Bobcat and snow blower for me. Been used to a cabbed B3030 with rear blower, this should be a treat not having to sit side saddle or twisting my neck.
I added a nice magnetic mount, multi pattern amber LED unit just after these pics were taken. Looks like I'm ready for snow now.

View attachment 288663

View attachment 288664

JJZ 109, nice looking set up. Just wondering if you think you'll need any chains for the skid steer or do you think the added weight of the Bobcat will be sufficient?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,192  
Brand new Erskine model 2010 73" blower. Will be the first winter for both Bobcat and snow blower for me. Been used to a cabbed B3030 with rear blower, this should be a treat not having to sit side saddle or twisting my neck.
I added a nice magnetic mount, multi pattern amber LED unit just after these pics were taken. Looks like I'm ready for snow now.

View attachment 288663

View attachment 288664

JJZ 109, nice looking set up. Just wondering if you think you'll need any chains for the skid steer or do you think the added weight of the Bobcat will be sufficient?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,193  

View attachment 288663

View attachment 288664

Hummmm,
There seems to be some sort of transparent material between you and the soon-to-be airborne snow. How are you suppost to freeze your A$% off in that strange enclosed capsule? hehehe!!

Stay Strong Tractor On,
Phill

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,194  

This will be the first winter with this setup, it remains to be seen. I'm hoping I won't have to mess with chains. The place that I recently retired from had a similar skid steer setup and never had to use chains. Time will tell.
This machine and blower are definitely heavier than the Kubota B3030 cab with Buhler Farm King 60" blower that I previously had. Never needed chains on that.

Hummmm,
There seems to be some sort of transparent material between you and the soon-to-be airborne snow. How are you suppost to freeze your A$% off in that strange enclosed capsule? hehehe!!

Stay Strong Tractor On,
Phill

Believe me, I had my day of using a 60 inch snow blower with no cab. I've kind of grown accustomed to moving snow without bundling up and wearing goggles. :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,195  
I'm going to go with the econo model protection from the elements... insultated jump-suit and a set of goggles!

As much as I want a cab, I can't afford one yet, so in the meantime I use my heated motorycle clothing on the tractor. I just hard wire the controller to the tractor, then plug in when i sit in the seat, and I have infinitely adjustable heated clothing. Its certainly no cab, but it's only a couple hundred dollars and i've never once been cold.

JJZ,
Did you trade in your tractor for the bobcat?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,196  
I'm going to go with the econo model protection from the elements... insultated jump-suit and a set of goggles!

As much as I want a cab, I can't afford one yet, so in the meantime I use my heated motorycle clothing on the tractor. I just hard wire the controller to the tractor, then plug in when i sit in the seat, and I have infinitely adjustable heated clothing. Its certainly no cab, but it's only a couple hundred dollars and i've never once been cold.

JJZ,
Did you trade in your tractor for the bobcat?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,197  
I just finish my preparation for a canadian winter: blockheater for the CK20, Front Martin snowblower, rear stuuded SMT 3/8 chain, and front tryyg 5mm studded chain. Plan B if it doesnt work out good: snowmobile!

Phil

Attachments

• P1010834.jpg
    P1010834.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 470
  • P1010833.jpg
    P1010833.jpg
    768.8 KB · Views: 665
  • P1010828.jpg
    P1010828.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 454
  • P1010826.jpg
    P1010826.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 372
  • P1010825.jpg
    P1010825.jpg
    881.5 KB · Views: 843
  • P1010824.jpg
    P1010824.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 531
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,198  
I just finish my preparation for a canadian winter: blockheater for the CK20, Front Martin snowblower, rear stuuded SMT 3/8 chain, and front tryyg 5mm studded chain. Plan B if it doesnt work out good: snowmobile!

Phil

Nice set up, but what stops you from raising the FEL and ripping the front PTO shaft off by accident?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,199  
OOOps, never mind, I just noticed the locks on the lift arms. Very nice.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,200  

Phil
Very nice set up, those tire chains are real mean, i had some front + rear on my CK30 for log skidding, makes the tractor unstoppable. Btw i'm certain you purchased from Payeur just by the way your CK20 is set up:thumbsup: Great dealer, purchased my CK30 from them, good people who know their stuff, but far from my place:(.