Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,211  
JJZ,
That sounds like a great deal, as long as everyone is happy it's a great deal in my book.

So do you think you'll be getting another tractor too or will the skidsteer do everything you need?

Do you work your equipment or is it personal use?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,212  
JJZ,
That sounds like a great deal, as long as everyone is happy it's a great deal in my book.

So do you think you'll be getting another tractor too or will the skidsteer do everything you need?

Do you work your equipment or is it personal use?

Never say never I suppose, but I don't foresee getting another tractor. I don't work the machine per se. The only use the Bobcat gets for my business is to load 350 lb. rolls of gutter coil onto my seamless gutter machine. I had a quick attach plate welded to a boom pole for that.
Other than that it's for maintaining a gravel driveway, snow removal and whatever other chores turn up around the house. The wife was glad to see the dump trailer come along. Now she can get mulch in bulk instead of buying bags. I'm sure the Bobcat will get in on that action too.
When I originally had tractors, I used them for much of the same stuff that the skid steer will be used for but I also had a lot next to the house that I would brush hog a few times per year. Now the wife has basically turned that into lawn that gets taken care of with a zero turn. The main reason for me going to a skid steer was more lift capacity, better visibility when loading gutter coil and more rental attachments available than for tractor/3PH.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,215  
The photo attachments don't seem to be working right now. Might want to check into that.

I think it takes a bit right after you post, I logged on from a different computer and the attachments do work.
This is a Zeroturn that I mounted a single stage blower attachment and added an encloseure.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,216  
I think it takes a bit right after you post, I logged on from a different computer and the attachments do work.
This is a Zeroturn that I mounted a single stage blower attachment and added an encloseure.

Weird. When I click on your links I'm getting this message:

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Maybe it's something on this end. Somehow I had a double post above and I only submitted once. :confused:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,217  
Trying to re-post pictures of my zeroturn.
DSCN9130.JPG
DSCN9131.JPG
DSCN9132.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,218  
You got 'em up there now! :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,219  
Put the 49 blower & cab on the 314 today:

HPIM2523 (Custom).JPGHPIM2524 (Custom).JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,220  
your erskin is exactly the same as my quickattach brand. there made by two different companies...that reside next door to each other. all their products are the same. strange.

Attachments

• side view blower and bracket 1.jpg
    side view blower and bracket 1.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 475