Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,291  
ENG18LT said:
I bought one too. I went all last winter saying if a good storm came along I would get one, never needed to. Figure I won't get through two seasons without one.

Here's hoping we both get to play, er... work in the snow!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,292  
Rick_CT said:
Ready for the white stuff, bring it on.

Rick

WOW! Never knew Toro made such nice equipment. That's a beautiful setup, both of them.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,293  
Ha, the joke is on you... Since I just so happened to buy a snow blower this year, there will be no snow in the northeast this year!

Yup, new 73 inch Erskine for the front of the Bobcat. Another no snow guarantee. :)
Doesn't break my heart any. That much less salt, sand & garbage on the roads. Much easier for rain to wash away when motorcycle season starts again!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,294  
JJZ 109 I guess you are suffering from P M S like me!! (Parked motorcycle syndrom that is)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,295  
Ha, the joke is on you... Since I just so happened to buy a snow blower this year, there will be no snow in the northeast this year!
Ha me too, I bought a LA2674 Snow blower and today it must be 55 degrees out, just like a Fall Day. Wonder if we''ll have a white Christmas?
DevilDog

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,296  
You guys and all your fancy gear. Here's all you need!

snowplow.JPG

OK, I grabbed this pic off a facebook post this morning. Thought you all needed a laugh. I have no idea where it is or even WHAT is it. :laughing::laughing:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,297  
You guys and all your fancy gear. Here's all you need!

View attachment 292264

OK, I grabbed this pic off a facebook post this morning. Thought you all needed a laugh. I have no idea where it is or even WHAT is it. :laughing::laughing:

holy $$## what part of russia did that come from :D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,298  
grsthegreat said:
holy $$## what part of russia did that come from :D

The tiny part.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,299  
That's a hobbit snow weapon.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,300  
From this: 15281.jpg

To this: 15282.jpg

Now has Peerless chains and a light dusting of snow from this morning's first test.