Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,321  
My snow set up. & my first attempt at inserting a video in a post.

Very nice. How are you enjoying the comfort cab and how did they do on the install? How far north in Ontario are you, I'm still patiently waiting for some snow to play with.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,322  
Comfort cab is great! No more freezing my butt off blowing snow. I don't even care if snow gets on the windshield, either. Cab was installed when I took delivery. Everything nice and tight.
I'm just south of North Bay.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,323  
Comfort cab is great! No more freezing my butt off blowing snow. I don't even care if snow gets on the windshield, either. Cab was installed when I took delivery. Everything nice and tight.

I surface treated up in your neck of the woods a few years ago. Brought the oil out of Ottawa/Nepean.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,324  
My snow weapon with golf cart cab! Hey it works! :thumbsup:
Also, this year I added a power chute deflector and chute rotator. :thumbsup:

ry%3D400

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,325  

I surface treated up in your neck of the woods a few years ago. Brought the oil out of Ottawa/Nepean.

Good to hear. I think I mentioned it to you in another thread, but I had issues with the install of my comfort cab on CK30. There was no real support/help for the dealers installing them and several things weren't done properly. I have a great dealer and they fixed it all up after I was given some direction from other dealers here on TBN. Also, the cab sales material on the Kioti web site was very inacurate and promised a few things that weren't delivered. Again, it was all resolved, this time with Kioti who were great and the brochures and web site have since been corrected.

Anyway, it was a great cab. I had a few issues with my CK30 and the opportunity to trade to a DK45 Cab came up, so I made the jump (my avatar shows the brief moment that I had them both). Having had a JD with 3rd party cab, a Kioti with Kioti comfort cab and another Kioti with factory cab, I can tell you the comfort cab is a huge jump up from the 3rd party cab and approaches the fit and finish of the factory cab.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,326  
The only thing I don't have yet is air conditioning, but I am on it so little in the summer that 2 windows and 14mph will have to do for right now.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,327  
The only thing I don't have yet is air conditioning, but I am on it so little in the summer that 2 windows and 14mph will have to do for right now.

I had them put a 12v outlet in the cab (behind the seat) and used a small fan from CTC in the summer, it worked very well. On my JD, there were no door shocks so I opened them both fully and bungy corded one side to the other around the back of the tractor. I put a piece of pipe insulation on the edges to protect everything.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,329  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,330