Page 139 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2166
    Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

Default Re: Pictures of your snow weapons

Got around 4 inches here last night. Went out to try the new Erskine 73" blower on Bobcat for the first time. No frost in the ground combined with a gravel driveway that has no hard pack base on it yet wasn't a good combination. Couldn't get the blower adjusted to my liking and started to blow stones into the yard.
    Back to the barn, dropped the blower and put the bucket on. Level bucket and float position, cleanup was a breeze. And no rocks removed from the driveway.
    Looks like we drive on it for a while to get a nice base, then try the blower again.
    Another lesson learned: Ditch the coat and gloves. That Bobcat cab gets warm!
    Todd

Also - E Terra E 60 SSQA backhoe • Erskine 73" blower •TSC QA boom pole • Bradco 48" forks • JLG T350 Boom Lift • 1997 Ford F Super Duty 7.3 Powerstroke w/ Altec AT 200A bucket • CAM Superline 6x12 dump • Kristi 7x18 enclosed • American Hauler 7x14 enclosed

Tractor

Got around 4 inches here last night. Went out to try the new Erskine 73" blower on Bobcat for the first time. No frost in the ground combined with a gravel driveway that has no hard pack base on it yet wasn't a good combination. Couldn't get the blower adjusted to my liking and started to blow stones into the yard.
    Back to the barn, dropped the blower and put the bucket on. Level bucket and float position, cleanup was a breeze. And no rocks removed from the driveway.
    Looks like we drive on it for a while to get a nice base, then try the blower again.
    Another lesson learned: Ditch the coat and gloves. That Bobcat cab gets warm!
    Todd

Also - E Terra E 60 SSQA backhoe • Erskine 73" blower •TSC QA boom pole • Bradco 48" forks • JLG T350 Boom Lift • 1997 Ford F Super Duty 7.3 Powerstroke w/ Altec AT 200A bucket • CAM Superline 6x12 dump • Kristi 7x18 enclosed • American Hauler 7x14 enclosed

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

I've never done this, so I can't say if it works or not, but I've heard of people adjusting the skid shoes on the blower to keep it about an inch off the gravel and supposedly that works great, but like I said, no experience with blowers.
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Piston View Post
    I've never done this, so I can't say if it works or not, but I've heard of people adjusting the skid shoes on the blower to keep it about an inch off the gravel and supposedly that works great, but like I said, no experience with blowers.
    This blower is brand new to me and I've had the Bobcat since August so I'm learning anew with this machine. I previously had a kubota B3030 with rear blower.
    I suppose it's just a matter of getting the shoes adjusted as well as figuring out the proper tilt of the blower. Didn't have to worry about the tilt as much with the old 3 point blower. I adjusted that by hand with the top link and the adjustment didn't change. With this machine, the tilt can be changed with the foot pedal on the Bobcat.
    Todd

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

Quote Originally Posted by Piston View Post
    the shoes do help, but you still need a frozen base.
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Tractor
    Kubota B20

Here is my new snow removal machine. I can't wait for a snow to try it out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of your snow weapons-image-3438965500.jpg  

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M7040, ZD326, JD Gator 855D

I got an almost new 855D Gator, and no snow blade. I felt being in deep southern Illinois, just don’t have enough snow to warrant getting one. So now what happens….blizzard on the way. Predictions running kind of wild from 15” on down. I expect to get 8” at least.

Point is my drive is ½ mile long. So any of you guys want to come play….come on…play to your hearts content.

Tractor
    Kubota B7800 with FEL

After living through the blizzard of 1978 I have always been prepared since. One was more than enough for me. We have a blizzard warning here for tonight and tomorrow.
    ........Shoot this thang! Have mercy this thang is killin' me. Just shoot up here amongst us. One of us has got to have some relief..............
    jerry clowers-a coon huntin story.

Tractor
    New Holland T5070

Ha! Everyone said my 9' Erskine blower was overkill... If the forecast pans out, we'll see. Ok, it's probably still overkill, but sure will be fun!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -
    Benjamin Franklin

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
    -Winston Churchill

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Quote Originally Posted by robs660 View Post
    Here is my new snow removal machine. I can't wait for a snow to try it out
    Are you making a ski resort?
    Kubota BX2360, 54" Fine Cut MMM, LA243 FEL, BX2789 Rear Snow Thrower

Page 139 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189 ... LastLast