Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,411  
i still have to put on the bucket to clear the berms around the gates, close to buildings, etc.

I wouldnt like to think about having to go back to it for all snow clearing like i did when i got my first compact tractor back in 1996

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,412  
Here's my snow-combat equipment
- FEL equipped New Holland 33hp with rear-mounted blower (originally front-mounted on an Ariens garden tractor)
- Plow-equipped Polaris RZR-S

IMG_20130102_220827.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,413  
Here's my snow-combat equipment
- FEL equipped New Holland 33hp with rear-mounted blower (originally front-mounted on an Ariens garden tractor)
- Plow-equipped Polaris RZR-S

View attachment 295979

I've never seen a Razor with a plow. I bet that's fun. Does the RZR have locking rear diff? Those two machines together make a nice combo.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,414  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,415  
001.jpgWinston 004.jpg
The supervisor, Winston, approves all snow removal. Mainly he just likes to ride .

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,416  
Now there's a sexy looking snow-winger.......Great first post

and Welcome..:welcome:

Love the curved glass. First class, best seat available. Where is the coffee maker ?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,418  
Wow,

You guys have some nice and big machines - mine are modest but get the job done.

The Cub Cadet 1811 has a plow and chains but was retired once I got the Kubota for winter duties. The Cub was just getting too cranky to start when its below 50*.

Attachments

• Snow Toy.JPG
    Snow Toy.JPG
    280.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Snowblower.JPG
    Snowblower.JPG
    684.3 KB · Views: 254
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,419  
Getting much snow is a uncommon event for us. Couple of days ago we were blessed (it's moisture) with about 5". It was my first chance to play tractor in the snow. After doing the drive, I did nearly 3 miles of roads in our development. It was fun, but will probably last me for a few years. :laughing:

jh.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,420  
5740.jpgfleet.JPGHere is the new toy that I got a few weeks ago.