Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,461  
2000 lbs. of total front tire capacity allows you to carry the close to the max loader load and the tractor. The problem I have is the total of the tires is only 2640 which is only enough to carry the load on the loader, not both the tractor/loader and the load. The front axle on the 4520 is rated at 3527 lbs., but the tires they supply reduce my capacity by 887 lbs. If I go with the 10ply turfs, that would at least cover the axle capacity with 873 lbs. in reserve. As it stands now, I am near the tire limit with just the tractor and loader before I lift anything with the bucket or forks. Even the front blade setup I have puts me at the limits.

I finally got around to taking a picture of it in the winter setup.

DSCN0129.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,462  
All this talk about playing in snow, heck if I never saw snow again it would be to soon, 80" Farm King 3 pth blower and loader. Just about finished on my cab to keep my *** from freezing .20100228-201535.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,463  
All this talk about playing in snow, heck if I never saw snow again it would be to soon, 80" Farm King 3 pth blower and loader. Just about finished on my cab to keep my *** from freezing .View attachment 297166

Pictures, we need pictures! :dance1:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,464  
All this talk about playing in snow, heck if I never saw snow again it would be to soon, 80" Farm King 3 pth blower and loader. Just about finished on my cab to keep my *** from freezing .View attachment 297166

You can't mean that. It's too much fun moving snow with the right equipment, and sounds like you're just about there.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,465  
Originally Posted by triangel
All this talk about playing in snow, heck if I never saw snow again it would be to soon, 80" Farm King 3 pth blower and loader. Just about finished on my cab to keep my *** from freezing .

You can't mean that. It's too much fun moving snow with the right equipment, and sounds like you're just about there.

I agree with both of you! I like removing snow but once it begins melting and making a mess I've had enough if it.

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,466  
I love the fresh snow and removing it. But not the messy ice we have now. Agreed.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,468  
jan 12 2013 032.JPG

What happened to our snow? Newfoundland received 75cm (that's 30" for those using the old measurement) and all we get is rain!!! It's just not fair!!! I've only been out twice all winter and I'm starting to go into withdrawl.... I'm afraid I might even forget how to operate my tractor!!!
And to add insult, the Toronto Boat Show starts this weekend!!! I mean, seriously!!
I'll bet if I didn't have the equipment outside ready to go, there would be tons of snow!!! Isn't that always the way!!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,469  
jan 12 2013 028.jpgjan 12 2013 031.jpg
The first photo is from Dec 30th and the 2nd was taken this morning... I hate global warming!!! Give me back those old winters of years gone bye when snow could bury a house and you felt the primal urges because you survived another snow day!!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,470  
I'll share some of our snow with you, doelake. Here's a couple of pictures to help you cope with your withdrawls. LOL

Attachments

• DSCF3509.jpg
    DSCF3509.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCF3511.jpg
    DSCF3511.jpg
    815.9 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCF3513.jpg
    DSCF3513.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 390
  • DSCF3514.jpg
    DSCF3514.jpg