Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,471  
Thanks so much, Bulldog!! Nice photos.... love the V-blade, is it a new find? Your avatar pic shows a straight blade.... I'm thinking of blowing up your photos and pasting them to the windows of my house, so when I look outside it looks like we have snow too! Do you Newfies get this kind of snow every year or is this a special event? I may want to move there for the winter with my tractor so I can play too!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,472  
Thanks so much, Bulldog!! Nice photos.... love the V-blade, is it a new find? Your avatar pic shows a straight blade.... I'm thinking of blowing up your photos and pasting them to the windows of my house, so when I look outside it looks like we have snow too! Do you Newfies get this kind of snow every year or is this a special event? I may want to move there for the winter with my tractor so I can play too!!
I've had the V-blade for a couple of years now but this was the first time using it. Here is a couple of snow pictures from 2008. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC02437.JPG
    DSC02437.JPG
    755.5 KB · Views: 409
  • DSC02439.JPG
    DSC02439.JPG
    700.9 KB · Views: 621
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,475  
Just got the cab on and windows in, no heater yet or seals but got 20" snow in a blizzard yesterday and had to put it to work. should never start these things in winterDSCF5088.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,476  
What a weird Country we live in....snow to the East, snow to the West.... and Southern Ontario had a heat wave... with girls in bikinis no less (not that I'm complaining)!!!
Is that a Curtis cab, triangel?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,477  
I've had the V-blade for a couple of years now but this was the first time using it. Here is a couple of snow pictures from 2008. Enjoy!

So, does that V-blade punch through deep snow well, or does it just wedge you deeper into the s*** (stuff) I remember living at the top of Blue Mountain on a desolate county road, and one snow storm swallowed 2 big graders with V-blades and wings... when they got stuck it was like "wait for springtime"... it took a front end loader 4 hours to dig them both out!!! The road supt. was pissed to lose 3 pieces of equipment for 1 resident watching out the window!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,478  
What a weird Country we live in....snow to the East, snow to the West.... and Southern Ontario had a heat wave... with girls in bikinis no less (not that I'm complaining)!!!
Is that a Curtis cab, triangel?
OK doelake, lets forget all about the snow / tractor cab etc.. for a minute, where are the pictures of the girls in bikinis?? :cool2:

Attachments

• wwp.gif
    wwp.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 926
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,479  
OK doelake, lets forget all about the snow / tractor cab etc.. for a minute, where are the pictures of the girls in bikinis?? :cool2:

Bulldog, I know right? I saw it on CTV National News last night!! Probably on the Weather Network too! All those gratuitous sexy shots, my oh my!!! But my wife says this is tractor **** and we're only s'posed to look at the bodies of other tractors.....

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,480  
christmas decorations outside 2012 131.jpgchristmas decorations outside 2012 082.jpg
OK bulldog, so they're not bikini shots, and it IS MY DAUGHTER, but this is the best I can do without getting into trouble!!! Although they were taken this past fall and are not snow removal shots!!! I apologize in advance (better to ask forgiveness than permission) My daughter worked on a Christmas tree farm this winter and could operate heavy equipment and ATVs better than the boys... made me proud!!!