Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,481  
No it is not a curtis cab I built this cab from scratch, the build pictures are under Project t1510 new holland cab build in forums. I am not quiet finished yet,heater seals, headliner, radio wipers etc to go on yet but a storm forced me to put it to work.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,482  
You got no snow, so I shared some snow pictures with you. You got no pictures of girls in bikinis, so here you go! :D

Attachments

• waterparks.jpg
    waterparks.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,140
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,483  
View attachment 297571View attachment 297572
OK bulldog, so they're not bikini shots, and it IS MY DAUGHTER, but this is the best I can do without getting into trouble!!! Although they were taken this past fall and are not snow removal shots!!! I apologize in advance (better to ask forgiveness than permission) My daughter worked on a Christmas tree farm this winter and could operate heavy equipment and ATVs better than the boys... made me proud!!!

And so you should be proud of your daughter! I think it's great seeing women operating equipment, driving tractor/trailers, and working in trades that normally only guys choose for their occupation. My hat's off to her! :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,484  
No it is not a curtis cab I built this cab from scratch, the build pictures are under Project t1510 new holland cab build in forums. I am not quiet finished yet,heater seals, headliner, radio wipers etc to go on yet but a storm forced me to put it to work.

That's a great cab you're building, triangel. Looks factory to me, how long to get it that far?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,485  
It took about 1 week to build most of it, but I had to wait almost 3 wks over the holidays for the glass shop to get the windows cut and installed and the door handles to get here. As I said before we had a two day blizzard so I had to blow snow. There is warmer weather coming toward the middle of the week so I hope I can get back at it.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,486  
You got no snow, so I shared some snow pictures with you. You got no pictures of girls in bikinis, so here you go! :D
Thanks for the pictures!!! My wife was ok with me posting the snow photos on the windows.... but it's an absolute NO GO for the bikini pics, LOL!!! And thanks for the kind words about my girl... ever since she's taken environmental studies at university, what I do for a living has become more important to her!! Go figure:laughing:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,487  
It took about 1 week to build most of it, but I had to wait almost 3 wks over the holidays for the glass shop to get the windows cut and installed and the door handles to get here. As I said before we had a two day blizzard so I had to blow snow. There is warmer weather coming toward the middle of the week so I hope I can get back at it.

Great job on the cab, I guess you fabricated the panels and roof:thumbsup: Did you build around ROPS? How's the sound inside?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,488  
The ROP is behind the cab intact , the sound is louder than before but I don't have the seals in yet or the headliner which will be plywood covered with vinyl fabric. This so I can mount my radio and speakers and the wiper and heater control switches .DSCF5085.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,489  
The ROP is behind the cab intact , the sound is louder than before but I don't have the seals in yet or the headliner which will be plywood covered with vinyl fabric. This so I can mount my radio and speakers and the wiper and heater control switches .View attachment 297668

Triangle, could you please post a link to your cab build. Thanks!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,490  
In forums look under Projects, listed as t1510 cab build