Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,501  
Here is my JD 5045E pushing a 8 ft. fisher plow with wings mounted to a JD quick attach plate I had built.

Nice. I can't quite see what's going on at the end. Are the wings on skids? I like the way your plow is mounted to the QA plate, it keeps the loader a bit further up off the ground than most.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,502  
Here is my JD 5045E pushing a 8 ft. fisher plow with wings mounted to a JD quick attach plate I had built.

Nice. I can't quite see what's going on at the end. Are the wings on skids? I like the way your plow is mounted to the QA plate, it keeps the loader a bit further up off the ground than most.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,503  
The wings fit over hing pins on the side of the 8' blade and over lap it in front and a stud goes throuht a hole drilled in the face of the blade to a washer and cotter key on the back. The wing has a thick rubber section that bends back when pushing on something hard. Perhaps this shows it a little better.
011613135658_zps416dd7f3.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,504  
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,505  
Well -

Here is my snow weapon. I replaced the factory chains with bar-lug type chains. Winter starts early up here and we are getting real winter today. They are predicting minus 20 F in the morning, so wth an open cab, I wait until the temperature is in the teens above zero to 20's before I take it out unless I have to.

my snow weapon.jpg

rolling snow down drive.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,506  
Here's one I use

Attachments

• snow1.jpg.jpg
    snow1.jpg.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 630
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,507  
Here's one I use

Where the heck is that? Sometimes I think these photos HAVE to be photoshopped, I can't fathom the kind of snow build-up that I see!!! Of course, I would love it to happen here.... just once.... just for the experience.... kind of like a survivalist, but a snowblower instead of gun.... that way nobody dies:D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,508  
We were promised a pushable snow last night but it missed us by 10 miles. All dressed up with nowhere to go.

IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,509  
Phone number on plow..thats good idea.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,510  
Well -

Here is my snow weapon. I replaced the factory chains with bar-lug type chains. Winter starts early up here and we are getting real winter today. They are predicting minus 20 F in the morning, so wth an open cab, I wait until the temperature is in the teens above zero to 20's before I take it out unless I have to.

Honestly, it even looks COLD.