Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,512  
Where the heck is that? Sometimes I think these photos HAVE to be photoshopped, I can't fathom the kind of snow build-up that I see!!! Of course, I would love it to happen here.... just once.... just for the experience.... kind of like a survivalist, but a snowblower instead of gun.... that way nobody dies:D

They are not P/S look up Michigan UP snowfall pictures. A few years ago the Sault got over 7 feet in 48 hours. CJ

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,514  
We have a pass out here with snow pack that looks like that when they start working on opening it up for the summer season in early May. They usually get the pass open for Memorial Day weekend, but occasionally after a big snow year, can't get through it in time. That's an entire season's worth of snow, as that particular pass is closed throughout the winter.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,516  
Well, all I can say is wow!!! Sure do wish we would get the snow of yesteryear like when I was younger.... cause see, now is the time I have the toys to play in the snow:thumbsup:
Thanks for your replys, guys! Hope the year is treating you well so far:D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,517  
Well, all I can say is wow!!! Sure do wish we would get the snow of yesteryear like when I was younger.... cause see, now is the time I have the toys to play in the snow:thumbsup:

I agree, we used to get 200+ inches now we are lucky to get 100. CJ

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,519  

Now that you mentioned it, I remember when we could plan on sledding for many weeks in a row. Since I built a heated cab for this winter it's really disappointing to be snowless. I'd post a pic of my snow weapon, but the grass is so green it's laughable.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,520  
I agree, we used to get 200+ inches now we are lucky to get 100. CJ
I was checking the upper part of Michigan and saw that the average was as you say....looking at the photo, I wonder, how do you keep a roadway open.... go at it every fews hours to stay ahead? Letting it fill in overnight would be disasterous, wouldn't it:eek: