Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,531  
Put both pairs of tire chains on the mog today, hoping we will get some snow Monday and Monday night.

View attachment 299964View attachment 299965

That is one crazy awesome machine you have there. I live in N. Georgia now and we just don't get snow. Was raised in N. Illinois and I always remembered snow as a kid. Was up there this last week and they had 1" in Chicago for, get this, the first time in 355 days. Things do change.

MarkV

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,532  
Jan 29 2013 001.jpg
Finally seeing a real snowstorm!!! Can't wait for it to pile up and give me something to do:cool2: How about it people?? Anyone else experiencing some real live snow?? For the 1st time this season, there was the steady hum of snowmobiles running around the lake.....come on winter!!...do your worst!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,533  
Getting a little in Ottawa. I took the zamboni off last night and put the blower back on to get ready, but looking out the window, that might have been optimistic.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,534  
Hi Ken,
I think you guys are slated for receiving a snow/ freezing rain/ rain mix... so I don't know how you prepare for it:confused3: This is the most snow I've seen so far this season..... I'm just happy to be back in the seat..... 'course I don't have a nice heated cab like you!!! Bet that crap weather does'nt hold you back!!! Have a good one :D

Anthony

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,535  
Hi Ken,
I think you guys are slated for receiving a snow/ freezing rain/ rain mix... so I don't know how you prepare for it:confused3: This is the most snow I've seen so far this season..... I'm just happy to be back in the seat..... 'course I don't have a nice heated cab like you!!! Bet that crap weather does'nt hold you back!!! Have a good one :D

Anthony

Should be mostly snow today, but then we get into freezing rain as we go above 0 tomorrow and up to 9 on Wednesday! (to the southies, that's warm in American speak). I'm glad you're finally getting some snow, just not the same without it. No, bad weather doesn't hold me back much, the worse the weather, the happier I am. I posted this one in another thread of my 2yr old son helping me clean up the rink earlier this year. Nothing like taking a nap on the tractor in a tee shirt when it's -15 outside!

sleep.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,536  
View attachment 300012
Finally seeing a real snowstorm!!! Can't wait for it to pile up and give me something to do:cool2: How about it people?? Anyone else experiencing some real live snow?? For the 1st time this season, there was the steady hum of snowmobiles running around the lake.....come on winter!!...do your worst!!

All we got this weekend was a 1/4 inch of ice. :censored:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,537  
Nothing like taking a nap on the tractor in a tee shirt when it's -15 outside!

He's not napping. He's watching every move you make, plotting how to get you out of the cab so he can take over. It might not happen today, but mark my words, you better watch over your shoulder. :eek: :thumbsup::laughing:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,538  
He's not napping. He's watching every move you make, plotting how to get you out of the cab so he can take over. It might not happen today, but mark my words, you better watch over your shoulder. :eek: :thumbsup::laughing:

LOL, you're probably right, he's just waiting for the right time... and to be able to reach the pedals!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,539  
Snowing here little over inch,weatherman said 1-3 inch but this storm seems to be fast mover also falling apart,Late Tuesday storm could prove to be most interesting..snow to rain 50's.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,540  
Should be mostly snow today, but then we get into freezing rain as we go above 0 tomorrow and up to 9 on Wednesday! (to the southies, that's warm in American speak). I'm glad you're finally getting some snow, just not the same without it. No, bad weather doesn't hold me back much, the worse the weather, the happier I am. I posted this one in another thread of my 2yr old son helping me clean up the rink earlier this year. Nothing like taking a nap on the tractor in a tee shirt when it's -15 outside!

View attachment 300036
Now that's cute!!! Reminds of the times with my girls when they were that age:) During Christmas they actually mentioned how much fun they had riding with me back then.... Now they do the operating:laughing:christmas decorations outside 2012 082.jpg