Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,612  
Karl,
Do you have the Shoule blower on the 5105 or the 4720? What size is it?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,613  
Here's a vid from inside. I know it's not very exciting, but this is my first attempts at video.... I'm excited about it. LOL

V8 TJ Plowing - YouTube

Mostly the cul-de-sac and 1st corner of my driveway. When it's heavy or alot I push half of that straight stretch to either end because I have little maple trees on both side and I'm affraid to break them if I just angle the blade

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,615  
IMG_1646.JPGMy new 2720 with home made cab from the 2320. Frontier blower.IMG_1645.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,616  
So I finally got to use the JCB to clear our campus. For scale. The bAy door is 20' high

Attachments

• image-3987971163.jpg
    image-3987971163.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 272
  • image-3972581042.jpg
    image-3972581042.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 265
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,617  
Ok this seems odd,but the snow isn't coming out of the chute on that big blower...?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

I was thinking the same thing but after looking at the photos and a little research it's quite likely that particular blower has a direct ejection chute option which can bypass the "casting" chute for greater throw distance I presume. These types of chutes can be found on Zaugg self contained 325hp blowers which the loader in, at least, two of the pics appears to have or something similar.

325hp-1.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,619  
Today... well, before the winch **** a solenoid. LOL

Plowing 3 - YouTube

Obviously you need either studs in those tires or a set of ice chains and they should be loaded with rimguard or Cal. Cloride. Naw on second thought if you loaded those fat boys you either wouldn't have enough engine to turn them or you would twist off drive line components that weren't up to the job. :devil: