Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,651  
I love my 3pt frontier blower behind the JD 2520, but my back sure hates it. I can't even imagine it when I am older. So after some permission from the boss I have put the 3pt blower for sale and if I can sell it I am going to purchase the front mount blower!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

I'm envious that I don't live closer.....that frontier would look great behind my almost naked Bota (it has only a box blade now)....then at least my rig would be at least half green....;)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,652  
I love my 3pt frontier blower behind the JD 2520, but my back sure hates it. I can't even imagine it when I am older. So after some permission from the boss I have put the 3pt blower for sale and if I can sell it I am going to purchase the front mount blower!

They should call that blower a backtier instead

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,653  
I'm envious that I don't live closer.....that frontier would look great behind my almost naked Bota (it has only a box blade now)....then at least my rig would be at least half green....;)

I even tried a cab cam rear view camera setup. And while it works, and would get me by for now, I just can't see backing up to remove snow for life. And once I factor in the price of the camera I have spend near the cost if a front mount blower on this "reartier"

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,654  
I was thinking the same thing but after looking at the photos and a little research it's quite likely that particular blower has a direct ejection chute option which can bypass the "casting" chute for greater throw distance I presume. These types of chutes can be found on Zaugg self contained 325hp blowers which the loader in, at least, two of the pics appears to have or something similar.

View attachment 302445

Well, great minds must think alike:thumbsup: Good thing I scrolled down before responding:D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,655  
36 inches
550e9096ad3bb826fcdb6830a0a88f40.jpg

cbcca8a3891dcda3f483fcbaf79f1e23.jpg

If you were closer, I would come help!!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,656  
not sure it this is going to work. Just a picture of a day that I was cleaning up. I will take on with all the weapons when I get some time.

Deer Kubota.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,657  
not sure it this is going to work. Just a picture of a day that I was cleaning up. I will take on with all the weapons when I get some time.

View attachment 302911
WOW:eek: You've done an amazing job!!! I can't see a speck of snow anywhere!!! Don't undersell yourself, it apparently worked better than any of us could ever do:D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,658  
I even tried a cab cam rear view camera setup. And while it works, and would get me by for now, I just can't see backing up to remove snow for life. And once I factor in the price of the camera I have spend near the cost if a front mount blower on this "reartier"

thats why i got the loader mounted blower.......my back thanks me every time i use it.
Snowblowing with loader mounted quick-attach blower on Dec 24 2012 - YouTube

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,659  
Impressive!! I bet you are glad you had that puppy this winter!!

That's for sure. When I bought it a couple of winters ago I was sure that I changed the climate in the Northeast such that I would never use it. It really earned its keep this storm as it was the only machine in the neighborhood that could move that amount of snow. I was a pretty popular guy.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,660  
That's for sure. When I bought it a couple of winters ago I was sure that I changed the climate in the Northeast such that I would never use it. It really earned its keep this storm as it was the only machine in the neighborhood that could move that amount of snow. I was a pretty popular guy.

Oh yeah you are the greatest neighbor there is now haha. It's tough with that muh snow all at once. We haven't had any so far this year.