Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,671  
Thats a nice little outfit ....Why bother with the blade though if you have a big bucket ?

The blade is many times more efficient than a bucket.

That is a snowstorms worst enemy right there!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,672  
there was always spillage from the bucket pushing long distances and the dump cycle time was too long. I tried the blade on the loader and found it was to long, especially opening drives from a busy highway. I'll use this for a while then i may put some wings on the blade or maybe a box pusher down the road.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,674  

We run 3 plowtrucks and 3 loaders with snow buckets ,always find blades are a bit of a one trick horse leaving ridges everywhere and not being able to pile up deep you soon run out of space . plows only go out as backup .

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,675  

We run 3 plowtrucks and 3 loaders with snow buckets ,always find blades are a bit of a one trick horse leaving ridges everywhere and not being able to pile up deep you soon run out of space . plows only go out as backup .

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,676  
Here's my snow weapon, sure wish we had more snow this year...

Attachments

• image-1567610025.jpg
    image-1567610025.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 274
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,677  
Nice looking tractor. I sure would like to have a blower like you have on my tractor. Up here in New Brunswick we can get quite a bit of snow. My tractor looks a lot like your New Holland. I had to paint up my old snow blower to match the LS 7010.

Heading Out.jpgWind Blowing.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,678  
Nice looking tractor. I sure would like to have a blower like you have on my tractor. Up here in New Brunswick we can get quite a bit of snow. My tractor looks a lot like your New Holland. I had to paint up my old snow blower to match the LS 7010.

Yessir, you sure have a sweet machine. Oh yeah, can't beat a cab, can you? Sorry to all of the open station troopers I've offended... lol

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,679  
I finally got around to take a picture or our snow equipment, I have not included the loader they are used for everything, we have 3 houses on the property around 1 miles of driveways and a lot of common areas we maintain. the last storm we got around 18 inches and I finally got to try out the toolcat blower, have not used it since I bought it in 2011 worked as advertised nice not having to look out the back of the M9000, most of the time the RTV's do very well in keeping up with the snow they are fast and can handle 6+ inches with no problem.

Attachments

• P2020778.jpg
    P2020778.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 343