Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,681  
Heres my current setup, 65hp landini, 12f/12r with shuttle shift, 7' provost blower, 8' hd plow, and theres a snow bucket for the loader.
small-1.png

Interesting pusher setup.
Virtually the same that I did but smaller scale as I have a Mitsubishi MT180 (20hp), kept the arms short, parallel to ground and sub framed.
Also used the bucket arms with chain lift. Have used it for about 8 years in that configuration with no regrets.
In light snows I can run as fast as a truck plow would without the front being deflected.
Like you, my blower takes care of heavy events or the snow that the plow gathered.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,682  
Are that the counterweight they make in skowhiggan

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,683  
the last storm we got around 18 inches and I finally got to try out the toolcat blower, have not used it since I bought it in 2011 worked as advertised nice not having to look out the back of the M9000

That's all you got in Goshen, huh? My folks had a place there for a while, and I remember when you used to get some good storms. My youngest brother grew up in Goshen (I grew up further south), and he and I were back there last spring. Still a beautiful area. Goshen's still one of my favorite parts of CT.

A few years ago, I stopped into a tiny little restaurant/candy shop/local hangout up in the mountains out here, and saw a Goshen Fair poster in the restroom. Turns out the owner was from Goshen. It's a small world.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,684  
PILOON said:
Interesting pusher setup.
Virtually the same that I did but smaller scale as I have a Mitsubishi MT180 (20hp), kept the arms short, parallel to ground and sub framed.
Also used the bucket arms with chain lift. .

This set up using the loader lift is very common in europe where tractors are used to plow roads commercially.
Originally i went looking for a minute mount/ boss drive away headgear set up but ended up with this blade for 300$, perhaps next year i will build a lift for the plow and just remove the loader. I also have a old dot v-blade that would fit nicely on the tractor, another summertime project.

Last night we got 8-10 " of snow and now its a rain event forecasting up to 40mm and turning back to snow tonight, what a mess.
Cape breton, NS.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,685  
Hi Bandit67 yes it is a small world! the last storm we had went to the east, Hamden got 40 inches. Goshen you got to love it otherwise you will not stay long, one of these days they say we are going to get a gas station, last one was 20 or 30 years ago!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,686  
Well here is my dads tractor blowin snow and horse poop.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,687  
Well here is my dads tractor blowin snow and horse poop.

I'm surprised the frozen horse dung doesn't cause the blower to break shear pins...

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,688  
I'm surprised the frozen horse dung doesn't cause the blower to break shear pins...

Haven't broke any in the 2 years we have been using it. They turds mostly break apart when the impeller hits them, then they are little grass chunks.