Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,691  
Your tractor handles that blower pretty good, I would think with a nice cab like you have there that you would put on a electric or hyd chute adjustment rather than the hand crank. Must be a bother to get out of the cab to adjust, Great job anyway.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,692  
2000 Kubota B7300HST w/Pronovost 54" snowstorm.jpgsnowstorm01.jpg
Have not had any storms over 22" so am not sure what maximum amount would be, but so far, gobbles snow and waits for more.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,694  
Looks like snow difting country.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,695  
Looks cold... Ok, couldn't resist.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,696  
I love my 3pt frontier blower behind the JD 2520, but my back sure hates it. I can't even imagine it when I am older. So after some permission from the boss I have put the 3pt blower for sale and if I can sell it I am going to purchase the front mount blower!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet
If you have the mid PTO then just get the kit to front mount the blower you got.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,697  
If you have the mid PTO then just get the kit to front mount the blower you got.

That won't work...the rear PTO turns 540 RPM. The mid-PTO turns 2100 RPM. I'm sure the Frontier blower gearbox is designed for a 540 RPM input.
Then there are the mounts and brackets...and the drive shafts, of course.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,698  
At the front of the tractor there is a gear reduction box. It comes as a part of the mid mount kit and mounts right at the front of the tractor. I've got a rear mount blower on the front of my Kioti using this kit.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,699  
Okay,here's one exactly like mine except I have a smaller cab.8 foot wide bucket.....mine is 2 cu.yds. Really defeats snow! Just click the pic! don-ohio :)^)
IMG_0099.jpg