Page 175 of 299 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2982
    Tractor
    JD 4520

Default Re: Pictures of your snow weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Syracuse View Post
    To those of you that work on an open tractor: what do you wear while you are blowing or plowing snow out in the open? I have an old snowmobile suit that leaks like a sieve and I am looking for something that will keep me warm and dry.
    Thanks, Otto
    I have a Gore-Tex ice fishing jacket and bibs from Cabela's. Kept me warm and dry on my old open station tractor as well as when I'm out working with the dogs. I also have a snowmobile helmet with heated visor that kept the face from turning to ice.

Cabela's: Cabela's Guidewearョ GORE-TEXョ Ice Angler Parka Regular

Tractor
    NH T1510 HST

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    Sounds like you're well prepared!!
    I don't know about being well prepared, but I do (for the most part) stay warm.

Mad Bomber hats (I think Tanker Hat is the correct nomenclature) are very warm. I've had them for years and still have one.
    I've had my bomber hat since 1995, but only wear it when it's *very* cold out. I absolutely will not wear that hat if I'm physically active because they are so warm that I start sweating in it. But, they are very nice to wear ice fishing!

The main reason I bought the Filson Mackinaw hat (which is as warm as the Mad Bomber) is for the bill....as you know, the Mad Bomber bill isn't too good for keeping the glare down. Now, if you wear goggles, the Mad Bomber hat works great!
    You are correct about the bill not keeping the glare down! I do have goggles, but I've only worn them a few times because they seem to obstruct my view, so sun glasses are my first choice! I've considered buying a Filson hat, but every time I put one on I think about when my kids told me I reminded them of Elmer Fudd. Lol! YMMV!
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
    "If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?"

Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by duroc View Post
    I've considered buying a Filson hat, but every time I put one on I think about when my kids told me I reminded them of Elmer Fudd. Lol! YMMV!
    Well....that's true. The Mackinaw hat does look like something Elmer Fudd wears...but one must set their priorities and a warm head and ears is my priority.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    John Deere 790, 420, 314, "L/60" Custom & 70 I

1980-317 w/cab & 49 blower:

Pictures of your snow weapons-hpim2635-custom-jpg

& my 83-420 w/54 blade:

Pictures of your snow weapons-hpim2647-custom-jpg

grnspot

Tractor
    Kubota B2400

I like my front mount snowblower but I'm disappointed yearly by the time it takes to put it on and take it off, compared to my other kubota implements...anyone else feel the same?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of your snow weapons-img_6112-jpg   Pictures of your snow weapons-img_6111-jpg  
    Tmish

Tractor
    Cub Cadet 8454

I have a 45 hp cub cadet shuttle shift 4x4 with an 8ft snow box on the front that is mounted on a quick tach plate(a friend and I built it out of an 8 ft fisher plow blade, and boy have I been pleased to have a trip edge a couple times this winter) and on the rear I have a 6ft snow blower that I built a hydraulic rotator for.

Tractor
    Struck Magnatrac 6000, Kioti DK40SE

Quote Originally Posted by yellowdk45 View Post
    I have a 45 hp cub cadet shuttle shift 4x4 with an 8ft snow box on the front that is mounted on a quick tach plate(a friend and I built it out of an 8 ft fisher plow blade, and boy have I been pleased to have a trip edge a couple times this winter) and on the rear I have a 6ft snow blower that I built a hydraulic rotator for.
    Got any pictures? We love pictures... especially of home built equipment.
    "I don't do landscaping... I do battle with vegetation"

Tractor
    Struck Magnatrac 6000, Kioti DK40SE

"I don't do landscaping... I do battle with vegetation"

Tractor
    MF 1635 12x12 Powershuttle

Pics please? :-)
    Thanks,

Will

I do not care if someone's net nanny is watching!! You need to stop...

Tractor
    Cub Cadet 8454

Quote Originally Posted by JohninCT View Post
    This is the best i can do off cuff without taking some new photos. Been busy getting stuck in the back yard(had to cut up a set of rear tire chains for the front tires (im not happy with the fit but i did get unstuckwith em)).

if you want i can add a few more photos this week.

Pictures of your snow weapons-wp_20130125_002-jpgPictures of your snow weapons-wp_20130101_013-jpgPictures of your snow weapons-wp_20130101_004-jpg

Page 175 of 299 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225275 ... LastLast