Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,761  
Not to be a smart a**, ---BUT here is my snow removal unit! LOL!!!--- all 60,000 pounds of it! 573 cube turbo v-8 IH diesel engine!--4-in-1 bucket!

Picture013.jpg

Picture001.jpg

It also moves anything else in its path! (video of it on you-tube diggin a hole to deep six some stumps, if you care to have a look) Moose Diggin.mov - YouTube thanks; sonny580

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,762  
Not to be a smart a**, ---BUT here is my snow removal unit! LOL!!!--- all 60,000 pounds of it! 573 cube turbo v-8 IH diesel engine!--4-in-1 bucket!

Picture013.jpg

Picture001.jpg

It also moves anything else in its path! (video of it on you-tube diggin a hole to deep six some stumps, if you care to have a look) Moose Diggin.mov - YouTube thanks; sonny580

That's Cool Sonny.......All 60,000# of Moose..!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,763  

What does it cost to change the hydraulic fluid and filters on something that size?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,764  
Thanks...it's been perfect since new (2007), and I really like it. I felt bad it wasn't an American brand, but it was built in Indiana, so at least it supported American jobs. R,

Mine is a 2007 built in IN also. Since it was new the only repair I have had to do was replace the water pump at 86k miles.

Attachments

• 100_0110.jpg
    100_0110.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
  • 100_0112.jpg
    100_0112.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,766  
Snow weapons? I have a snow shovel around here somewhere... does that count? :laughing:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,767  
Great! But I gotta ask... how can a trip edge work when you've got box sides on the plow blade?

the trips still work. I have them on my plow also, and since its in float, the plow simply rises up. have tripped them a few times.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,768  

Picture013.jpg

Picture001.jpg

That is an AWESOME snow removal unit! :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,770  
Mine is a 2007 built in IN also. Since it was new the only repair I have had to do was replace the water pump at 86k miles.

Nice! They did that silver right....not dull, but not a glaring mirror either,