Page 178 of 312 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3117
    Tractor
    TC33D Hydrostatic 7308 Loader

Default Re: Pictures of your snow weapons

Quote Originally Posted by AJones View Post
    5picker , The cab is made by Original Tractor Cab Co. Inc. Original Tractor Cab
    The cab is called an All Weather Cab P/N 710660086. I looked on their website but did not see it listed.
    I would give them a call though.
    Thanks, I have a home built cab from a golf cart enclosure. I built my own because I can't get my machine in the garage with the ROPS up, it's about an inch too high to go through the door. Most commercial cabs cover the ROPS. I see yours isn't as high as the ROPS and still allows it to fold down. I really wouldn't gain much except a better fit cab but it might be worth it if the price is right. I'll check it out. Thanks!
    New Holland TC33D - 7308 Loader - 72" LuckNow 3PH snow blower with home built hydraulic chute rotation - 84" Woods RFM - 60" Woods Brushog - Home built ballast box - Home built landscape rake - 3PH post hole digger - Home built pallet forks - Home built receiver hitch - Home built soft cab - Home built boom

Silver Member
    Tractor
    several kinds and sizes

Hydraulic fluid is 30 gallons,---power-shift trans section holds 80 gallons and the engine oil is 8 gallons,--radiator holds 14 gallons!!!------COST???---A bunch!LOL!! thanks; sonny; 580

Tractor
    2008 Kioti DK 45 sc

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    That's a bull and those are horns...maybe that lessens your confusion.

Anyway, yep...the Filson hat (called a Mackinaw hat) does look like a hat in "A Christmas Story". This style hat was quite popular years ago...of course, most men weren't too style conscious then.
    It definitely serves it's purpose....keeping my head and ears warm and dry.
    Roy,

It almost the same fashion I wear... everyday during the winter. Only took me 50 years to get there. And you wonder why 50 years ago everyone was in fashion(and today). I wear Milton cloth wool pants - like the ones you wore as a kid. (The Deseret News - Google News Archive Search)

I have four Mackinaw hats and my wife has two - they works wonders in the cold and high winds.

Lloyd
    Work hard to get it down - play like tomorrow may end!

Small Horse Farm: 12.5 acres: 2008 Kioti Dk 45SC with Cab, FEL, BH, 6' snow blower, 7' back blade, 7' box blade, 6' bush hog, 9"& 14" auger, 8' chain harrow, 4" chipper, sand spreader, 7' landscape rake, 3pt quick attach & coffee holder.

Tractor
    Mahindra 4035

My wife just snapped this picture of mine with her new camera so I figured I'd post it. We got about 6 inches last nite and the roads are still terrible.Pictures of your snow weapons-67300_10200829867734776_464110815_n-jpg
    The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work..........

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fordoutback View Post
    My wife just snapped this picture of mine with her new camera so I figured I'd post it. We got about 6 inches last nite and the roads are still terrible.Pictures of your snow weapons-67300_10200829867734776_464110815_n-jpg
    Your hoe swing rams sure look small. Maybe it is just the picture angle / snow. With a large bucket and boom extended it takes a lot of pressure to swing the combined weight. That was one of the features I looked at when I went with a Bradco 611.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fordoutback View Post
    Your hoe swing rams sure look small. Maybe it is just the picture angle / snow. With a large bucket and boom extended it takes a lot of pressure to swing the combined weight. That was one of the features I looked at when I went with a Bradco 611.

Tractor

Here's a few shots of mine...

I have to fold the ROPS to get into my garage (where I keep my tractor in the winter) so I made my soft cab (golf cart) fit around it.

LED flood lights are on swinging brackets so I can tuck them in out of the way then fold them out for use.

The drift cutters and the height risers I added to the blower, along with the chute extension. (some day I'll paint it all the same color)
    I added the hydraulic chute rotation too!

The plow on the Bronco has been on 7 different vehicles over about 35 years.
    It originally came off an old military Jeep.
    I added 9" to each side.

Enjoy!
    New Holland TC33D - 7308 Loader - 72" LuckNow 3PH snow blower with home built hydraulic chute rotation - 84" Woods RFM - 60" Woods Brushog - Home built ballast box - Home built landscape rake - 3PH post hole digger - Home built pallet forks - Home built receiver hitch - Home built soft cab - Home built boom

Tractor
    John Deere 2032r

5picker nice setup. What year is the Bronco? I had a 1984 drove it for 24 years until it burned up on me transmission line over muffler leaked as I was plowing snow. Broke my heart watching it burn.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by DABSGT View Post
    5picker nice setup. What year is the Bronco? I had a 1984 drove it for 24 years until it burned up on me transmission line over muffler leaked as I was plowing snow. Broke my heart watching it burn.
    Thanks!
    It's an '86. I bought it in 2000 for $400 and moved the plow to it that same year. It should have went to the bone yard then. It has served its purpose but is about on its last legs. I'd like to find a 90's something Explorer for the 8th plow mounting!

Tractor
    Mahindra 4035

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Blue View Post
    I think its the snow on top of the rams. This is a Bradco 485. The rams are the same as the dipper ram ( 3 inch bore x 1 1/4 rod) . I havent had any issues at all so far. A bigger hoe would be nice in some cases, but I think this is the perfect size for the 4035.
    The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work..........

Page 178 of 312 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228278 ... LastLast