Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,781  
After normal lingerie, this is what I wear and the order I put them on. First I put on a pair of nylon knee-high dress socks, then a pair wicking long-john (LJ) bottoms and tuck in my t-shirt, then a pair of knee-high wool socks pulled over the LJ's, a long sleeve-T laying over the (LJ) bottoms. Then I put on my gore tex snowmobile bibs and put a zip-necked long sleeve fleece over that. Then my boots. Then my one size larger than normal carhart jacket, and top everything off with either a sock hat or my Mad Bomber hat, depending on wind conditions, and then my choice of gloves. I can usually spend all day outside plowing/snow blowing, but I occasionally need to come in to cool down - really!

Before putting on my bibs and carhart I usually put them in the dryer for about 10 minutes. I think that, along with the clothing overlap, helps to retain body heat much longer.

Hello I really liked you dressing sense for winters but what you like to wear in summers while riding tractor? :)

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,783  
Priceless Duroc!

No photos required.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,784  
Priceless Duroc!

No photos required.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,788  
Duroc - Your preparation, cold wx gear and procedures makes me homesick for my days in Alaska (1960-1982) and does not sound unreasonable at all. Let them laugh - they have never spent ALL DAY outside in truly cold weather.